Question on Gear

'Ello there. I've been a relative PvE hater for a long time (until Wrath, when all of the PvP gear looked reeeeeally bad and the arena trend continues) so I do not know much about the gear itself. My question is a simple one about the looks of the armor. In the MMO Champion preview pictures you usually see around 4 different colors for PvE armor. In Atlas Loot, I only see two (10 man and 25 man versions). Where do the other 2 colored sets come from?
    "You hurt me long ago; my wounds bled for years. Now you are back, but I am not the same."

Pit Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Question on Gear

Blizzard colors several textures for each model. They pick 1 or 2 for use in "tier sets" and the rest sometimes get used on non-set pieces... and sometimes not at all.

This is especially true in Wrath, where they've made attempts to keep the general look of armor uniform outside of item sets.
    ^ The above should be taken with two grains of salt and a fistful of "chill the F* out".

Re: Question on Gear

Ahhh gotcha, thanks!
    "You hurt me long ago; my wounds bled for years. Now you are back, but I am not the same."