DK arena question

This is my first time actually doing arenas for real. S5 was sloppy due to no gear and lack of decent partner. Im looking to start up in S6 and possibly do good. I'm probablly going to do DK/Pally combo since pallys are harder to kill then most healers. Would there be another DK/healer combo just as powerful as DK/Pally?? But as for my spec, i see a lot of higher end pvp dks with the 0/10/61 spec, and spamming IT. How do you think a blood spec would work, with all the inc health abilities and death strike being as good as it is?
    http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?deat...0&version=9806
    that is my curent blood spec i pve with and pvp bgs with, works well and is really fun. Any advice would help, thanks

Re: DK arena question

Dk pally isn't going to be quite the juggernaut it was in s5, owing to the lack of offensive dispells, not terrible though, the shadowfrost icy touch spam build has it's damage nerfed by something like 40%, so it's dead now
    all hail king frost strike

hmm, so then blood or maybe even frost would make a decent pvp spec. i only like blood for its nice cleave and Oh Sh!t buttons. blood aoe is weak but if u can get the guys close, heart strike spams FTW!

does anyone have any experience with a DK/priest or DK/shammy team? if so, what were the results, and is it likely to go far. my pvp gear isnt the best, 2 deadly, a hatefull and savage, but i can survive pretty well and deal out good dmg

Should try something like this

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?deat...0&version=9806

Deathcoils hit pretty hard, no DRW but it got nerfed pretty hard last patch so instead you have a ghoul to help you force trinkets/cause gibs.

Rogue|Lock|Shaman|Hunter

back when i played my DK there was a Deadly glad DK/mage team that i followed and right now he is 18/11/42... not sure what the point out is but I'm assuming he's got 11 frost for lichborn, 18 blood for imp runetap and then the rest globbed into unholy.
    70 Warlock - The Scryers
    80 Hunter - Gorefiend
    80 Druid - Gorefiend
    80 Death knight - Gorefiend
    80 Shaman - Gorefiend
    80 Mage - Gorefiend

i see where your coming from Wartide, but i sometimes use blood for pve, maybe ill stick to unholy tho since its def a lot better. maybe tonite if the lag on ner'zhul is calm enough ill try it out with a pally healer, or possibly a mage friend. Thanks