Thread: enhanc glyphs

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

enhanc glyphs

What glyphs are you enhance folks using now?

I'm using SS, FT and WF, but rawr seems to suggest that SS, WF and new feral spirit is a huge dps boost

Re: enhanc glyphs

rawr isn't updated yet, it turns out Stoneclaw is a huge dps upgrade... :P

Hmmmm.... PvE :P

15+ Year Old Account

I am using SS, LS, FT right now at least until someone on my server finally discovers the Feral Spirits glyph. Afaik Feral Spirits is the only glyph that hasn't been discovered or at least listed on the AH yet on my realm.

Quote Originally Posted by monkeysnarf
    rawr isn't updated yet, it turns out Stoneclaw is a huge dps upgrade... :P
    Hahahahahahahahhaahaha!! Nizjub seems to think so. :P

I'm using SS, WF, anf FT. Still on the lookout for FS, but I'm not paying the insane amounts they want on AH, I'm waiting for someone in my guild to discover it.

I'm using ft, wf, ss right now. I've tested swapping out for feral sp and ls in enhsim but really don't see any difference so I'm not even bothering with them.
    "They don't like it when you shoot at 'em. I worked that out myself." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds

Objects in mirrors are your elbows.

Ciarra: Draenei Enhancement Shaman

Quote Originally Posted by Cirith
    I'm using ft, wf, ss right now. I've tested swapping out for feral sp and ls in enhsim but really don't see any difference so I'm not even bothering with them.
    Which Glyph did you swap it for?

I've still got SS, WF and FT on my PvE spec. I've got WF, Feral Spirit and Stoneclaw on my PvP spec.

I'm going to wait to evaluate switching any PvE glyphs until I've got a decent set of Uldar gear.

you guys are assholes lol

Still testing, server crashes didnt help much last week. StormStrike is a must, i like using Light shield (i use static shock) and flametongue. I might swap out flametongue with wolves, and going to see if stoneclaw is useful in pve.

I would swap out WF, after the attack power change i never found it useful.

WF is still providing an impressive dps upgrade. It is the 2nd best glyph I have found (next to Stormstrike). From there I would take either LS or Feral Spirit. The wolves give you only about a 15dps upgrade over LS so I'm not going to worry with it for now (unless things change it).

Hmm WF is back in the prime yet again ... interesting . One of the scribes in my guild has Feral Spirits, so I might give that a try, but it depends... so far all of my Ulduar fights have had ample use of wolves, so I guess it'd be worthwhile to try it out in lieu of Lightning Shield.

WF ~60 dps
    SS ~95 dps
    LS w/improved shields ~40 dps
    FS ~59 dps

is WF good again cause of the haste changes?

Quote Originally Posted by Nizjub
    WF has nothing to do with haste. WF has an internal CD of 3 sec. Just because you swing fater doesn't mean WF is going to proc more.

I'm running SS, WF, and FS (in order of importance).

for pvp I'm using Stoneclaw, SS, and FS. (btw stoneclaw glyph is frigging amazing)
    Level 80 Draenei Shaman - http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Malorne&n=Sh%C3%A4mwow

I'm running SS, WF, and Feral, and it is a huge dps upgrade, just have to use your wolves all the time now, but they hit for a lot more.

Quote Originally Posted by Nizjub
    Yeah it's been good. They changed the glyph to: "10% increased WF damage and slight increase in chance to proc Maelstrom", they just worded it funny. Although this is a nerf from: 25% increased WF damage and slight increase in chance to proc Maelstrom.

Quote Originally Posted by monkeysnarf
    Yeah it's been good. They changed the glyph to: "10% increased WF damage and slight increase in chance to proc Maelstrom", they just worded it funny. Although this is a nerf from: 25% increased WF damage and slight increase in chance to proc Maelstrom.
    Um... What?

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Heilt
    Um... What?
    It's 2% extra chance to proc (without glyph it's 20%) so 2%+20%=22% which is 10% more WF procs i.e. 10% more WF damage.

Previously it was 5%+20%=25% which was 25% increase in WF procs i.e. 25% more WF damage.

Long day at work, so the wording is not perfect, but hopefully you get the idea

So I swapped my FT glyph out with WF and I havent noticed a increase in dps at all. /Shrug, wish they would change it back to 5% increased chance to proc windfury. Also what the hell is up with the 4 piece bonus on T8.5? 20% increased chance for msw to proc? isnt msw PPM?