Rogue PVP Professions

Hey, I'm new to this forum and I wanted to know what are some good professions to aid my rogue in PVP. I was thinking about Engineering / JC, but wasn't too sure due to the new patch. My rogue isn't 80 yet so I still have time to decide on professions.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Rogue PVP Professions

I would suggest LW..
    you can make a nice pvp set with it.. (although it's BoE so you could buy it 2)
    And you get some nice emboss enchants exclusively for LW (114 atp on bracers, legenchants for cheaper mats)

Deleted

i went herb and alcy.

herb for the 2k self heal and alcy for the edles heath pots wich heal around 2k to.

wich gives a 4k heath on a 3 min cd. but i am runing a 2 dps team and a 3dps team. so it helps a lot. since we dont have a healer.

if you plan on runing with a healer and money is not the problem then JC and BS woud be my choice. tho LW and enchanting can be good to. tho BS will be realy good when epic gems come, and then JC will be a bit less good.

JC best option.
    awesome trinkets, insane stats.
    Even with epic gems.

herbalism second.
    2K heal, which can be used in stealth without breaking it.

engineering engineering engineering
    honestly if you have the cash engineering alchemy
    i cant quite remember either kidney or cheapshot is on a one minute cooldown right? macro lightning generator to it
    lightning generator plus hand rocket = sick damage on a one minute cooldown
    not to mention rocket boots.
    as holy last season it felt that i lacked the damage capabilities of other classes since i had nothing but shock and judge and maybe a sheild slam. leveled engineering in two days and havent looked back yet.
    alchemy for the health pot in arena that doesnt share cooldown with a healthstone
    so if you have a lock partner and a battlemaster trinket its easy to macro it all together and get what 7-10 k health?

so in conclusion engineering for better burst and boots alchemy for 2 k extra health
    nerfs tickle at best
    people who reroll or quit due to nerfs are sissys