Page 1 of 14
... LastLast

Algalon Preview by Wraith [Updated]

Update - A video is now available, see below. Please check the Algalon the Observer page for more details on skills and achievements.

Update - That's official, you can only fight Algalon one hour per week!!!
    Originally Posted by Valnoth (Blue Tracker)

One hour per week.
    Update - A few important posts.

Update - Algalon seems to despawn after one hour of fight. This is most likely the same mechanics as Vaelastrasz allowing raids to try it only one hour each day.

Algalon Preview by Wraith
    Wraith (EU-Ysondre) defeated all the hard mode encounters (10-Man Ulduar) required to access Algalon, the hard-mode only boss of Ulduar. Below are a few screenshots of the fight, you can also check the Algalon the Observer page for a few more details on his skills.

Thanks again to Wraith for the screenshots.

Video by Underground Kosmonavts
    Underground Kosmonavts, another european guild from EU-Ravencrest also released a small video preview of the fight.

HTML Code:
    <object width="560" height="370"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NrXYwYCYOX8&hl=en&fs=1&showinfo=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NrXYwYCYOX8&hl=en&fs=1&showinfo=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="370"></embed></object>

Re: Algalon Preview by Wraith

the rush has started

im a french canadian, so what?
    If you think i'm a small gnome, bend over so i can slap you.

Guys, say hello to the REAL hardcore guild.

In addition to being the Raid Destroyer, Algalon is also the Mobile Graphics Card Destroyer. WTB new notebook, cheap!

Just... wow!

Deleted

I'm a little scared to be honest.

Well done guys and gz

Quote Originally Posted by Heliades
    Guys, say hello to the REAL hardcore guild.
    Remember it's just the 10 man version

So what if it's just 10? Have you managed to down the bosses on hard mode yourself?

Just flabergasting.
    Gorgeous desing.
    I am quite speechless ;D

Quote Originally Posted by ninjasuperspy
    In addition to being the Raid Destroyer, Algalon is also the Mobile Graphics Card Destroyer. WTB new notebook, cheap!
    That room is huge... If I ever had enough money to build a huge house, I'd make it look like Ulduar's interior.
    Aravar - Lv. 80 Arms Warrior - Vek'nilash US BG9

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Aghnaar
    Remember it's just the 10 man version
    Nevertheless, that's some awesome job done by them. Let the feeding with tears begin

Deleted

he teleports players to nowhere?
    or does he "destroy" azeroth (and that's how it looks after there's nothing)
    or something, sure does look like a crazy fight

So what if it's just 10? Have you managed to down the bosses on hard mode yourself?
    Relax, I never said it was easy, just it's not the hardest mode (unless it's like sarth 3D).

so you have to do all hard modes in one raid instance to get him, or if you eventually clear all hard modes he is unlocked for you?

what % have they gotten him 2?

Quote Originally Posted by Aghnaar
    Relax, I never said it was easy, just it's not the hardest mode (unless it's like sarth 3D).
    Knowing as little as we do at this point, and having great examples like Sarth3D to base guesses off of, it's JUST as safe to assume it's still incredibly difficult on par at LEAST with 25, if not harder. We don't know. Either way, Wraith deserves as much credit as they can get. GJ guys, eager to see progress and what this fights all about.

Quote Originally Posted by got3n
    so you have to do all hard modes in one raid instance to get him, or if you eventually clear all hard modes he is unlocked for you?
    ya in one raid instance the hard mode bosses drop items you need to unlock his room or something.

15+ Year Old Account

I wonder, there was the timer of Algalon sending a distress signal (the screenshot was in the forum). Whom is the signal addressed to (my guess - the Pantheon), and if anything interesting happens when he sends it?

You need Assembly of Iron hard mode Item. Then you kill all four watchers on hard mode: Thorim, Freya, Mimiron and Hodir.

The encounter looks amazing!
    Quote Originally Posted by tetrisgoat
    I got full epic before losing my virginity :P