How is this an E-sport at all?

No sport, or e-sport for that matter has had this many changes and nerfs/buffs and the such. It's just stupid.

Could you imagine a baseball game controlled by blizzard? Okay you guys only have cloth gloves to catch the ball with and you guys have wiffle ball bats. You guys have weights on your shoes and you guys get the bases moved closer together when your batting.
    Why not you paid your $15 right?

Re: How is this an E-sport at all?

Quote Originally Posted by RestoRiven
    e-sport
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

cause people make it one. Hell I could make a competition out of Tag.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvdatboi
    cause people make it one. Hell I could make a competition out of Tag.
    I am a professional tag player.
    70 Warlock - The Scryers
    80 Hunter - Gorefiend
    80 Druid - Gorefiend
    80 Death knight - Gorefiend
    80 Shaman - Gorefiend
    80 Mage - Gorefiend

Quote Originally Posted by Rathok
    I am a professional tag player.
    So am I. I'm currently in the Robot Leagues.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvdatboi
    So am I. I'm currently in the Robot Leagues.
    damn your good.

im only in the ostrich league atm
    Official Blizzard Quote:
    [Blizzard Source]

HEY GUYS I HEARD YOU COULD FEAR DRUIDS IN ARENA (ONCE)

DONT WORRY, WE FIXED IT

The engineering boot enchant, Nitro Boosts, will no longer be usable in rated or skirmish arena matches.

I'm confused about what you are arguing? Are you arguing that if Blizzard wants this to be an e-sport they suck at it, or are you arguing that because arena fails to be an e-sport it shouldn't be the end all for pvp?

If your argument is that Blizzard fails to balance arenas I wouldn't even necessarily agree with that. Blizzard fails to balance classes in general. Its just that when you put 2v2 3v3 and 5v5 of any class combination together the fact that Blizzard fails to balance classes becomes glaringly more apparent.

I personally don't think roll the fotm combo arena should be an "indication of pvp skill." I personally think that should be either world pvp or battle grounds. Both of those reflect what WARcraft should be much more than arena.

"The round, metal cooking utensil referring to the larger, cookware customarily used for, but not limited to, stews, as being of a dark shade or possibly of African descent." ~~ Fixed for now. But keep in mind any one of the words used in that fix may become politically incorrect or offensive at any moment for any reason. Further amendments may be required to prevent frivolous lawsuits in the future.

I got thrown out of the tag league for my overly aggressive tactics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenarius
    You sir, is a retard.

There are 11 million subscribers.

MLG or any other e-sport type site would be retarded not to take WoW.

If hello kitty MMO had a duel feature consisting of who can press as many button on their keyboard the fastest using only their face, and that had over 11 million subscribers. Hello kitty face rolling would be the new e-sport.