Poll: What do you think about the one hour time frame?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...

Re: The Algalon Hour

Quote Originally Posted by Marus

It just plain sucks that blizzards cheats their customers this way. And yes thats what they do. We do not get the bang out of our buck we should. Where is all the content for those casual gamers? For the non-raiders? Where are all those quests? New 5 player instances?

Its not only that they do not provide enough content for raiders not to mention hardcore gamers...they don'tz provide enough content even for the majority of their player base.

And no...for a gamer who doesn't really want to raid not having cleared Naxx oder sart3d is NOT available content. Blizzard has billions to produce content and they spit in our faces by only spending millions to do so.

The latest kick in the butt is this kind of "haha...you can't clear the content!" by a total artificial time limit. Why don't they put in some fucking serious hardmodes? That don't allow you to make ANY mistakes. That have highly complicated movement and need you to squeze like 99% damage/healing out of the equip you got? It might even give a certain top ring for each role/class+a mount and a title.

It can't be that hard to programm stuff like that and thus satisfy hardcore raiders. Just like it wouldn't be so hard to programm a few more 5 player instance , quest lines (possibly even in the old areas of kalimdor/eastern kingdoms) and other stuff for non-raiders. It comes down to this: GIVE US MORE DAMNED CONTENT! We do not want to play the same shit for months over and over again. Neither hardcore nore casual players want this.
    Cancel your subscription.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowman5194
    I don't like the idea. Kind of like when people would QQ that current content was too easy, the idiots would say, "Go do it without vent or without gear." This is just like that, limiting players in order to make what appears like more real difficult, quality content.

The true joy of killing a hard boss is getting the kill after a lot of work, maxing out your enchants/gear/consumables, not wearing a handicap so that easy content seems difficult.
    Actually, the joy for many people I run with is designing our own challenges. Being a healer, I practice running Wrath dungeons [and some heroics] without any gear so as to maximize my playing style by learning mana conservation, timing, and efficiency. That's where the threshold lies, between people who expect Blizzard to constantly provide new challenges and those who make their own.

Quote Originally Posted by IAreRaz
    Actually, the joy for many people I run with is designing our own challenges. Being a healer, I practice running Wrath dungeons [and some heroics] without any gear so as to maximize my playing style by learning mana conservation, timing, and efficiency. That's where the threshold lies, between people who expect Blizzard to constantly provide new challenges and those who make their own.
    Healing without any gear on in heroics as training? Now that deserves some praise. Tipping my hat to you, sir, wish more people went the extra mile to improve themselves like that and bitched less on the forums.
    Jaded and cynical bastard, plain and simple.

people who voted --I love the idea it'll really push the top guilds --really have no idea what they are talking about. anyway we all know why majority of wow population is retarted

Quote Originally Posted by neeyabba
    people who voted --I love the idea it'll really push the top guilds --really have no idea what they are talking about. anyway we all know why majority of wow population is retarted
    Well in that case I'd kindly ask of you to give me a reasonable, comprehensive, complete argumentation on why you think it's a bad thing. No flaming, no 1 sentence "lookit me i'm retarded" posts, give me a reasoning, and I'll give you mine. I don't think you could do that really, because most of you are just butthurt that you'll never get to see this boss. QQ more.
    You may now kiss the ring.

Mmm, the old misspell retarded whilst calling others retarded post.

Please stop, too many incontrovertible sentences in this post, my head may explode.

Unlike Vael, Algalon is not blocking the way to content. He is the end of content. So I do not see this as a big deal the way Vael was. And in time I'm sure he'll be made more accessible and nerfed.

Well, I know for sure that one of the top guilds loves the idea. So... QQ more?
    Jaded and cynical bastard, plain and simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninetales
    this is the only way blizzard can make content that won't be complete after the first week of release.
    LMAO

No guild has even unlocked Algalon25 in this past week (and to my knowledge mimiron/freya/hodir/thorim has no 1 hour attempt per week limit) Oh yeah blizz doesn't know how to make hard fights, lol.

Oh and remember when sunwell came out?

Quote Originally Posted by Fuggle
    Mmm, the old misspell retarded whilst calling others retarded post.
    LOL beat me too it
    "Peace is a lie"