Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: deconstructor trash

kite the little guys, they do more damage based on the targets armor (ie don't tank them)
    nuke the scrap bots (saw blades are ouchie). tank the biggest guys away from the main raid (1 tank, 2 healers) their jump has a maximum range of 60 yards. if you are in melee range, they won't jump+stun.

so kill order becomes Scrapbots -> Spider tank things -> little bastards -> big dudes.

Quote Originally Posted by Doobley
    deconstructor trash more annoying than kalicgos
    Let me guess, you guys said, "send the tanks in then we'll just AOE"

lol
    I Surf on Exodus Tears

We tried assigning CC and Tank targets and we killed the first group (25) but we lost like 15 people lol.

The 2nd group we just AoE tanked and AoE DPS'd while constantly moving the pack out of the shields. No deaths.

Think we killed the little gnome guys first then the medium bots then the big bots?

We almost pulled the boss before realizing the trash was back lol.

Quote Originally Posted by mickj
    So what CCs work on these guys.

We found out we can trap and stun these guys, but since they're mechanical it didn't seem like anything else worked.
    Sleep also works, if it can help you.
    Retired.Main:Gotts.80Warrior
    Retired.Alt:Xarathor.80Shaman
    Retired.Alt:Lurked.80Mage
    Retired.Alt:Cowned.80Druid

Ill help yall out. Easiest way to do these pulls has already been mentioned. But Ill elaborate.

Have the whole raid move back, Either to razorscale or Loot-athons room. Have someone (DK or LOLRet with Pursuit talented) mount up and aggro a group, then haul ass back to the raid group. This accomplishes 2 things.

1)Adds become spaced out, easy to pick up for each tank assigned to different targets.
    2)Little gnome guys wont leave Decons room. So no worrying about kiting adds or avoiding The repair matix.

Kill the ones with the detonate ability first, single target dps just like the Gargoyles in Naxx. Then you can group the rest together for quick AOE. Then proceed to go back and take out the Little mechagnomes. Make sure to keep them stunned, they can only melee for like no dmg and use repair matrix. but if not stunned they will run to range to get away... Not a good idea to chase them to decon obviously.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...fang&n=Scaldin

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Coilfang&n=Scaldin

The only trash I support in this instance is the "trash" due to its unique name.

15+ Year Old Account

On 10man we focused all out on the small ones to die first since their defense thing heals everyone under it and reduce damage taken. Tanks just have to move out of those with mobs after. Though we had some trouble at start since around each time they used those defense thing the other group started attacking us so we wiped a few times then we pulled outside the door and then the other group didn't pull.

the trash on xt is sick ; our tactic is to root the small ones, pull the others around the corner, focus on recycle bots, then burn down the others with the kamikaze ones last and then pick up the rest (the 3 gnomes)

Just killed XT adds Naxx style. Tanks each pick some up move together and aoe like crazy not forgetting to move them out of shields.

omg guiz trach iznt AohE NEmoar, like wtf?!

its about time the scrub guilds can fall apart so the players out there were half a copper start looking for the better ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by figginnoob
    Or, maybe you could start a trend by playing WoW with your elbows. Then you could say, "WoW! Look at me! I play WoW with my elbows! I'm HARDCORE!". Then you could feel satisfied knowing that you're awesome 'cause you play with your elbows and are much better than those sorry casual scrubs that don't.

Quote Originally Posted by jarelie
    lol critable tank? niceeee; and you are trying to figure out how you wipe in trash?
    Wow. Just..... wow. I don't even have words for your level of fail. Good thing you won't be seeing much past Lootviathon, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by pinkduck
    Oh god, i sure hope I don't reincarnate into a bad DPS because of my bad karma. It would suck to have to cry every patch because I'm afraid to lose my raid spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Hekto
    omg guiz trach iznt AohE NEmoar, like wtf?!

its about time the scrub guilds can fall apart so the players out there were half a copper start looking for the better ones.
    Your mother must be so proud about what a decent, well-rounded, nice guy you turned into.