Blood Dps Vs unholly highbird

hi felow dks
    i was woundering since the new patch 3.1.1 i have been a blood dps 51/13/7 and have found it quite good i was top in most 5 man Hc and in the top 3 of naxx 10 and 25
    my rotation is IT , PS , DS , HS x3
    but still dont seem to put as much dps out as i was 0/32/39 befor the patch . has blood got better or has everyone else's dps droped aswell ?????
    and another thing now dual spec is on it does not help dks (well me) i have dps kit
    so i can only kill kill kill quick , cant tank , cant heal so wot is the point of dual spec for a dk ????
    any help would be a great help :P

Herald of the Titans Baabinator's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Blood Dps Vs unholly highbird

Though not a DK, i have the following things to say:

-Dk strikes and most dps has been NERFED (deal with it)
    -Rotation seems off, should be this if i'm not wrong: IT, PS, DS, HS x2, DS, -(runes refresh)-> HS, HS, HS, HS, HS, HS ~~REPEAT
    -Dualspec wasn't supposed to be used by all classes, it's fun to play around with e.g PVE-PVP specs. Or in your case DPS/TANK
    -0/32/39 has bitten the dust.
    Scars show you the remnants and failures of the past.

~¡¡¡!!!AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP ASKING ABOUT MY AVATAR, I DON'T KNOW!!!¡¡¡~

Re: Blood Dps Vs unholly highbird

51/13/7 makes me believe you're spec'ing into Annihilation but you claim to use Death Strike. Annihilation is designed around Obliterate, which you aren't using. You may want to change your build to 51/0/20 .