Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: how was your second week of ulduar?

umm.....our raid, didnt reset ???

we werent saved to a raid...but we entered Ulduar and the bosses/trash didnt reset... yup

Terrible... We only got to raid once last week because of the lag, people not being around, etc. We wiped on XT for 4 hours tonight, people dying during the damn tantrums plus the thousand adds coming from all 4 corners seems to be too much for our DPS to handle. All 25 people have full naxx 25 gear but we just cant seem to get into the swing of things with ulduar

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by AbandonHope
    All 25 people have full naxx 25 gear but we just cant seem to get into the swing of things with ulduar
    This isn't a flame, just an observation...
    Anybody, and I mean anybody, can get Naxx25 gear. Naxx25 is very easy - the bosses don't hit hard, none of them do any raid-wide damage of any note, it's an AFK raid, free loot.
    Ulduar bosses actually require, in most cases, the raid to actually think a bit, and for healers to have to work quite hard keeping tanks and raid alive, and for dps to produce some high numbers - none of which was needed in Naxx.

Anyway - we did in one night what it took us the whole of last week to do (up to Hodir who we got to 4% ...)

"was"

Last time I checked, there was 6 raid evenings left this week, that's including today.

Lol at least all of you went after the siege bosses. We didn't manage to pass ignis the furnace master with the 2nd group of our guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoosie
    Today we started 19:30 raid. ended 23:30. downed 9 bosses lol.. booooring need harder bosses Gief sunwell over again.
    I bet all of this was hardmodes.. ok guess not, stop whining stupid moron, if you want sunwell, do hard modes. I bet you experience Sunwell after 3.0 talent rewamp when all bosses got 25% hp less and raid got insane dps... and still failed hard :-*

To me 10-man encounters are easy, 25 man seems like a challenge (for now, on 2nd week). I don't even consider 10 man progression. However if you do 10 man first, learn all the tactics, then do 25, it will seem easier. We went the other way around... fight in 25-mans first seemed much harder on the 1st week without doing anything on 10 mans.

Quote Originally Posted by Slipper
    XT-002 Trash made us wipe!
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by zephir
    This.
    I concur.
    Also, last week, we got stone walled by a Kologarn bug. The one where he wouldn't let go of people in his Grip no matter how hard you DPSed his arm, then he permanently despawned...

Quote Originally Posted by Malice83
    got 2 attempts in on Hodir just to learn the fight (our tanks didn't have FR).
    in ten man u don't need FR tank, it help's but not needed. our tank was able 2 tank untill a bug or sumthing hit him 3 time's but then we had our feral druid tank.

wiped on XT-002 Trash.
    and got stuck on kologram because we didnt notice he now puts an armor decreasing debuff on the tank after a fhew wipes we finaly got him.
    today we got a resting day, tomorrow we will clear up unto mimiron and then have a wipe fest for the rest of the week XD

Quote Originally Posted by scett
    wiped on XT-002 Trash.
    and got stuck on kologram because we didnt notice he now puts an armor decreasing debuff on the tank after a fhew wipes we finaly got him.
    today we got a resting day, tomorrow we will clear up unto mimiron and then have a wipe fest for the rest of the week XD
    Not new.

On topic: Cleared through (and including) Yogg last week. Got the quest item off Iron Council this week. Wiping on watcher hard modes for the rest of the week until we give up and clear the rest on easy mode. Fun!

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.