Rogue PVP Professions?

Hey, I'm new to this forum and I wanted to know what are some good professions to aid my rogue in PVP. I was thinking about Engineering / JC, but wasn't too sure due to the new patch. My rogue isn't 80 yet so I still have time to decide on professions.

Re: Rogue PVP Professions?

yeah engineering definately, if you dont have the goggles, chances are you'll get sapped before you see anything.

not sure how good alchemy is good for arena, i know they get a potion they can use in arena and like a 2500 heal over 5 seconds too.

JC is probably the way to go though

Quote Originally Posted by Durzah
    yeah engineering definately, if you dont have the goggles, chances are you'll get sapped before you see anything.

not sure how good alchemy is good for arena, i know they get a potion they can use in arena and like a 2500 heal over 5 seconds too.

JC is probably the way to go though
    2000 heal over 5secs is Herbalism. (Benefits from +20% Heal as Mut/Prep)

Go with Engineering and JC is good, all up to what you like though.

hmm.. i guess im set with engineering, but still deciding on a second profession. any other opinions? JC for the gems, Herbalism for the heal, what else?

i think i would go jc. never know if the next epic jc trinkets will have +1lvlstealth or not.
    i'm a rogue nerf me please.

jc/eng hands down...
    I want to have a child and use it as a pulling tool in dungeons.