Iron Council Question

I haven't seen this anywhere, so I figured I'd post.

Last night, we got one attempt in on Iron Council before we called it a night (Ulduar10)
    I know it's best to use a warrior tank on Brundir, but can the warrior tank spell reflect the chain lightning? I know it's probably a dumb question, but I want to try and get it out of the way, so we don't go in for another couple attempts just to have our tank try it to no avail.

thanks.
    "50% of the population, regardless of class, are bad and don't know it. They just happen to be 90% of the forum posting population. The 5% know who they are and won't get upset. The remaining 5% will get mad because it doesn't offend them personally but they know someone who would be offended."
    -Gherkin, My hero.

Re: Iron Council Question

Or, you could just stunlock/interrupt the chain lightning and there is no question.

Quote Originally Posted by Lifeblumspam
    Or, you could just stunlock/interrupt the chain lightning and there is no question.
    Or you could just give me a simple 'Yes/no' to my question instead of posting something that's blatantly obvious anyway, but I guess that's too much to ask. I'm just curious. Anyone who would like to actually answer the question I asked, I would appreciate it.
    "50% of the population, regardless of class, are bad and don't know it. They just happen to be 90% of the forum posting population. The 5% know who they are and won't get upset. The remaining 5% will get mad because it doesn't offend them personally but they know someone who would be offended."
    -Gherkin, My hero.

we did iron council last night with Pally MT DK other MT and DK (dps in tank gear). There are a lot of ways to interupt almost all the lightning effects, the fight is actually very easy with just him left.
    Quote Originally Posted by figginnoob
    Or, maybe you could start a trend by playing WoW with your elbows. Then you could say, "WoW! Look at me! I play WoW with my elbows! I'm HARDCORE!". Then you could feel satisfied knowing that you're awesome 'cause you play with your elbows and are much better than those sorry casual scrubs that don't.

We used 2 DKs to death grip the caster out of any runes that popped under his feet, as he wont pull since he is a caster.
    80 DK (Blood tank) 450 JC/450 BS
    80 Pally (Tank/Holy) 450 JC/450 BS
    80 Shammy (Resto/Enhance) 450 JC/450 Enchanting
    80 Lock (Destro) 450 Tailoring/450 Enchanting
    80 Hunter (SV) 450 Mining/450 JC

To answer you question, yes you can spell reflect the chain lightning. If you have the warrior pull, he almost always casts it on him immediately, so you can usually reflect that right away. However, if people are in range of the warrior (so that the chain lightning would chain to them) then they will get hit, the warrior won't. I don't know if you can spell reflect the whirl thingies, but that doesn't really matter.