shaman pvp movies...

...anyone else notice there hasnt been a good shaman pvp movie in a looooong long time?

:/ kinda sucks when your trying to learn how to pvp with your class better, and all the movies with more current skill changes, the player sucks as much or worse than you do.

Re: shaman pvp movies...

becuase pvp as a shaman sucks arse.

>

lol, tru dat! but theres still so many of us shaman junkies that keep trying, one of us has got to be good and into making movies!

I made a few back in the day on my other account.

Warrior/Shaman (Narrated by Warrior)

http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=75597

Quitting the fail that WoW has become when Aion comes out. No point to play hardcore when any idiot can have the same gear as you.

Shaman are awesome in PvP, but who wants to watch a video of a shaman running around in circles spamming Riptide and pooping totems to stay alive? ;D

I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not. ~ Kurt Cobain

Quote Originally Posted by Brokenmirror
    I made a few back in the day on my other account.

Warrior/Shaman (Narrated by Warrior)

http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=75597
    :P maybe i should have specified ele or enhance (even more rare i know)

and like i said.... no recent moves... this aint that recent

shaman are good in pee vee pees

Ill get a new computer in a few days, where I then can start frapsing without damaging my arena preformance cauase of low fps!

a double PoV movie are supose to be incomming then! (2500 rated s5, so should be something worth watching I hope :P)

But as mentioned. A pure shaman movie would be rather boring to watch, since resto is basicly the only competive specc there is in arena atm. And most ppl find healer PoVs very boring.

Tho I can promise, for those that are more into what is accually happens. There should be alot of action going on!

I want a new 'Beavis' video for Wrath of the Lich King.

Quote Originally Posted by Bainz
    Haha. He's a cool guy he was on my realm, very friendly.

Sad but it seems Beavis stopped wow some time after wotlk came out...
    I was loving his movies ! Insane crits inside ^^.

I still love 2H PvP with my Shaman.

Quote Originally Posted by Bainz
    This.

he has good music, and its funny as fuck to watch...

NEEDS MOAR PANDA TOO!! <RR Inc> ftw

Elem pvp in bgs is awesome ;D

But.. well.. when you do a vid about that people flame because ARENA IS THE ONLY TRUE PVP

AND BTW ALL YOUR OPPONENTS WERE TERRIBADS WITH NO RESI

doesn't stop me from having alot of fun ;D
    *French guy inside*
    *please forgive my poor english*

The main reason you don't see much for ENH PvP videos anymore, and this includes form Beavis, is because blizzard changed ENH into too much of a borderline caster in wrath. We got almost no boost to physical damage, most of our boost went to magic damage, and overall it simply isn't as fun anymore to play in PvP. Nor to you get bursts like we used to. We changed from the highest burst damage class in the game to one of the lowest. Now our damage is more dps based then burst based. I've gotten bigger crits at 70 then I have at 80. On top of that, ENH shaman has always been one of the worst class/specs to do arena with. It was just barely manageable as a very skilled shaman at 70, it isn't remotely manageable now at 80. Our area that we used to really dominate was world PvP(yes in tbc it existed) and BGs. Now however, all the other classes got too much more then us, and as ENH we just can't keep up in a PvP environment.

I don't know about the other two specs, but ENH is dead outside PvE. If you see a ENH video nowadays, look at the low numbers he is putting out, and the laggy non-responsive people that they fight in the video. ENH needs a serious overhaul in PvP, it has needed this overhaul since level 70 and has always been promised it, but it has never been delivered. WOTLK broke the class in PvP, and those of us who have played it for several years have stopped playing it because we know that after listening to blizzards promises for years, that they will never fix ENH.

Deleted

ill make an ele pvp video if you want.
    kicking the shit out of most players 1v1 (NOT ROGUES) recently

Personally I'd like to see someone prove me wrong that ENH spec is not dead in PvP.

But unfortunately, I have the feeling that anyone who makes a video in response to that is going to be a video of them in tier7.5 vs green geared, afk, and laggy players.

Wouldn't mind seeing a good ele video though.

Enhancement/rogue and Enhancement/mage is a pretty decent comp. It will not be top, but it's very viable.

Quitting the fail that WoW has become when Aion comes out. No point to play hardcore when any idiot can have the same gear as you.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandamonium*
    ill make an ele pvp video if you want.
    kicking the shit out of most players 1v1 (NOT ROGUES) recently
    WANT

Quote Originally Posted by Illunis
    WANT
    ME TOO

NEED MORE PANDAZ ;D
    *French guy inside*
    *please forgive my poor english*