Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Retribution Idea - In Response to Ghostcrawler's post

Quote Originally Posted by Rhonen
    It's sad that we can come up with ideas like this in one sitting, and blizz has had years to get a single spec right and it's not "right" yet.
    Idea's are easy to come up with, implementing them, testing them, balancing them is where the difficulty lies.

As for these Combo point-esqe ideas, what about the stacking nature of Vengeance? I do think Righteous Vengeance should be scrapped all together

I think added small speed boost when HoF is cast for 4-5 seconds like Body and Soul for Priests would be helpful. As well as Two-Handed Specialization granting some Expertise or Armor Penetration.
    :3

Quote Originally Posted by Zorbak
    Idea's are easy to come up with, implementing them, testing them, balancing them is where the difficulty lies.
    I agree. However, to date, the one significant change to the class that I herald as being a major accomplishment and not something that they're still trying to "tune" was the change to the seal/judgement system and all that it entails. They got that right at least (but even that came from the minds of players and not blizzard devs).

Quote Originally Posted by Zorbak
    As for these Combo point-esqe ideas, what about the stacking nature of Vengeance? I do think Righteous Vengeance should be scrapped all together
    Think Scorch and Conflagrate. Think of their mechanics and the payoff for using them properly. That's the kind of stuff I'm talking about.
    I quit the game, and this happens:
    "You can now mount while under the skeleton effect of the Noggenfogger Elixir!"
    Are you effing kidding me?!?!
    Remember 3.0.......

Quote Originally Posted by Lionne
    WoW was originally mainly a PvE game, but isn't anymore. Unless your idea considers both aspects it's not really worth to comment on it at all.
    Uh well, from my PoV it's still originally a PvE game. PvP part in this game is severly imbalanced due the changes in PvE to all classes. Retribution Talent Tree in my class, Paladin class is a live example that Blizzard fails so hard in Balancing PvE with PvP cause as I said, it's a PvE game and the buffs came for the PvE Purposes, not PvP ones thus Exorcism caused so much QQ from the other players/classes which is something I do understand and it got nerfed in a stupid way, that it doesn't even give me a specific message such as "Invalid Target" whenever I attempt to use it on a Player, it just gives me nothing. ^^

Made by myself while I'm bored..

New Idea:

CAPS STRIKE:
    DEALS 110% WEAPON DAMAGE AND FORCES THE TARGET TO FLAME OUR FOR 5 SECONDS INSTEAD OF FIGHTING BACK!!!

CC + Damage~
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Artefacts:
    • In ordner to better fit the current post-truth zeitgeist, we are going to rename alle occurences of "artefact" into "artebelieve".