Thread: Warlock Arena

Deleted

Warlock Arena

I'm looking forward to try arenas in patch 3.1, cos of the new arena system and all... Atm i currently have 732 resilience and speccedhttp://talent.mmo-champion.com/?warl...0&version=9806 Any1 mind suggesting which are the best setups to use in 2v2 and 3v3, and if my specc is good for that knid of setup? Thanks :P

EDIT : Sry about Glyph Of Soulstone :P

Re: Warlock Arena

Quote Originally Posted by shadowkevin69
    I'm looking forward to try arenas in patch 3.1, cos of the new arena system and all... Atm i currently have 732 resilience and specced http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?warl...0&version=9806. Any1 mind suggesting which are the best setups to use in 2v2 and 3v3, and if my specc is good for that knid of setup? Thanks :P
    Glyph of soulstone?!? LOL.

Anyway

2v2:
    rogue/mage(with some adjustments to your build), and im not sure about eleshaman, balance druid.

3/3:
    not sure never done many, but mage/lock/healer sounds nice. Or rogue/lock/priest. But like i said never done many 3v3.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by faranell
    2v2:
    rogue/mage(with some adjustments to your build), and im not sure about eleshaman, balance druid.
    Can ya link what adjustments id need to do plz :P?

2v2 best would be rogue or you could try any dps really. I still dont think destro is viable in 2v2 with a healer. I dont know why this guy is in love with mage but i dont think locks and mages mix well. 3's i dunno man, you can do anything, just make sure its not really an outlast combo. I'd also personally take some points out of fire and brimstone and put them into soul leech

Just wanted to input that i have a 2v2 with my paladin buddy and im destro lock. We are up to a 1450 rating already and doing pretty damn well. Btw he is holy.

Deleted

Wow! How come you are able to get the time to stand still and cast without being interrupted all the time?

I wont say that arena is perfect. I have huge trouble killing rogues. Especially rogues with priests as healers.

I am playing 2x destro atm haha xD we are at 1.1k rating and have 32-28 ratio... not going to good haha xD
    mostly rogues that just rape our asses ;(

well best combo wold propobly be with a rogue.

Your spec is good for arena, but using the succubus as a pet is not great since they nerfed it. The felhunter is really better now, and the silence is really greats vs teams with healers.

This is a good build if you are playing with the felhunter:

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?warl...0&version=9806

Soul leech is a really good talent, especially in a team with two dps. Also, change your glyphs. Conflagrate/immo with shadowflame and soul link are the best.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowkevin69
    Can ya link what adjustments id need to do plz :P?
    ye i still can.. but with the hotfix nerf to soul leach its no use :P