Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...

Re: Cowards...IN plate?

@OP, Blessing of freedom for one...
    two, icy touch is long range you dont need to get close...
    three, what happend to you is what happens to the other specs out there who can be kited...
    four, this is not new, its been hapening since day one...
    Five i love typing this "..."...
    When people say "pls" just because its shorter then "please", I feel totally justified to say "No" just because its shorter then "Yes".

Quote Originally Posted by Copain
    ...(kiting me with Unholy Presence and not dieing from any skills with frost pressence)...
    Noob DK only using 2 presences... I guess he forgot to have blood presence and berserker stance active as well. Paladins getting kited is nothing new. I've kited lvl80 paladins to death with my lvl 77 hunter in AV. DK does ridiculously low dmg when kiting these days, unlike during 3.0.

This thread has so much cluelessness in it even Cluedo would be ashamed.

Yeah, its a Hemmy.

i hear when Death Knights get to really low health they have this ability they get at lvl 1
    i dont remember what it is called but i know what it does, and this is what it does:
    Tap the ground with your index finger, making the whole area explode, killing everyone around you except, of course, other Death Knights.

please if you know what this ability is called let me know

Only druids get to learn that, they shapeshift into chuck norris and use it

the name of this thread should be changed to
    Terribles...IN bubbles?

Quote Originally Posted by Xs
    Because its an easy way to kill melee, same reason Enhancement Shaman use it at times
    Do not insult my class with your pack of lies!

i am a HORDE shaman! We fight for glory and HONOR! We have you alliance players rolling horde and commiting themselfs to thoes exact same actions! Its YOU alliance players that are cowards! And i say that in every meaning of the work.

Way back when Shaman had Sentry totem it would stop people in the air. It was used for farming and fun. It kept Shaman having a good time. It was NEVER to be used in PvP and every shaman on every server i have been on told each other. We are never to use it in combat. When blizzard announced Shaman for Alliance. Alliance rolled Horde to get a sneek peek of shaman. They found Sentry totem and went in to battlegrounds and the first thing they did was exploit it by getting high in the air and attacking others below as COWARDS!

Enh or otherwise shaman NEVER EVER Preformed any acts of cowardess on Horde. It is and always will be Alliance players! Dont every mock Enh with that Cowardly idealisim!

Also I dont know why Alliance players do that. But you should complain about the balance issues.

Sweet necro, man.

lol and I thought this post would be about ret pallys, not from one.

Was running eots last night and 3 times in a game this paladin+healer would jump me. I'd kill the healer and get the pally down to about 10% and he hammers bubbles and runs off. With about 400 resources to go i tracked him down and sent him to his only death... no achievement for him just for being a pussy.

There are lots of people who seem to be afraid to die in pvp combat... wtf
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehlkatur
    I have died some times for just blinking away from balls and straight in to another pair of balls.
    Nerf teabagging!

that's why you roll a warrior and use your spellreflectmakro

Might've alrdy been said but here's what i think..
    so ur sayin that ur a Prot Pala (pve one i suppose since ur sayin that ur pvp skills are minor) fightin against a UH DK and he is killin u becauz u just cant come into close enough range to kill him first..
    Erm i dunno, Avenger shield + hand of freedom? hoj?
    QQ MOAAAARR

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy_Fleshwall
    First let me say I play a prot pally, both in pve and pvp. But I can't see how you couldn't kill her.

I would deal with such a situation this way:
    1: Change seal to Seal of Justice, it might proc when you get in range.
    2: Use judgement of justice, you are now faster then she is.
    3: Chains of ice -> Counter with clense, NOT with BoF.
    4: Use stun and Avengers sheild as often as possible.

Those steps should put you in melee range, THEN use BoF to guarantee that you have a 12s undisturbed space where you can hammer her with all you have.

Now, these are all beautiful words, and its easy to be smart in the aftermath. But imho, adaptability in combat what separates a decent player from a good one. It is also what makes the paladin class so fun to lay.

Quote Originally Posted by Gottalot
    First of all you can call it cowardly or whatever you feel like, in wich way you loose.
    Second of all if you let your self get kited by melee dps you suck.
    . . . And how do you suppose to get your hands on a DK that doesn't want you to ? Just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Copain
    Aye, I lost. I'm not going around and saying "OMG OP NERF NERF NERF" I'm saying I'm just upset that it's Cowardly.

And to your second part. She wasn't Melee. If you read she was a Death Knight. And she never Melee'd once. And I DID run away to LOS andavoid the Kite, but you can't if you are being Frozen (and yeah, I used freedom when I could) and Death Grip'd at someone who moves your speed and has +armor and + resist, and Bone armor reducing damage more.

What would you have done? Pretend you are a tank Pally.
    Ran away some more.
    Quote Originally Posted by trainwreck
    If they do incorporate Worgen and Goblins as playable races it will be the last straw. I've let my children play this (somewhat evil) game in my Christian household for long enough. These changes will bring a whole new level of evil and Satanism that I can't stand by and let my kids experience. I will be cancelling.