Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: I need some advice from others concerning my guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Gottalot
    FFS ACT!

Step 1. Talk to 9 of the best/friendly players in the guild. Get your MT and OT on your side.

Step 2. Confront your GM. Tell him the truth.

Step 3. Ninja guild bank.

Step 4. G quit.

Step 5. Create a new guild.
    I'm gonna go with this! It's time to move on.

Usualy there are 2 sides to a story and i hold back a bit when it is against the side we cannot hear but from the things you are saying ( in hope they really happened like you describe it) it really looks sad.

Though i have 1 major question.
    the issue with sarth3d before malygos got me thinking a bit.
    Why is nobody else a little bit more informed in your guild concerning the difficulty and order of raids? and why doesnt anybody say something? about the other issues it can very well be different. i know that as a gm you have alot more chats, alot more back ground info, alot more thinking behind the scenes done and to do so the perspective is sometimes totaly different not to mention the available facts concerning other members.

i admit i have some prejudices concerning a lot 25 men guilds. i noticed at moment everybody and his dog has a 25 men guild and it is impossible to recruite selected anymore.

from what i read in between the lines you are in a scrub guild ( no offense) you didnt notice that from the start (your own skill lvl else you would have left alot earlier) so i guess you are casual but above avg. dedicated. you can get into another guild since tons of other guidls will recruite because they cant manage with the scrubes they have either. it is pointless to try and take anybody of your guild to create a new guild. if nobody else said something ever before concerning such examples you presented i think everybody is simply scrub lvl. i repeat i dont want to bash you but sometimes it is helpfull to face reality.

i have seen a lot people in my 4 year GM time that have absolutly no clue but confronting them with some truth will cause major drama and earthquakes in real life.
    its bad if some people are carried in guilds but it is even worser f the carried people dont even realize it. leave for your own sake. the game will be better if you are the kind that likes challenge and digs into topics how to improve etc.

ulduar will be too hard for this GM.

Time to move on.

You'll probably find that those who respect you more than the GM will follow you to a new guild.
    WHEN I POST IN CAPS CURSE SPEAK FOR ALL PALADINS AND REFRAIN FROM PUNCTUATION EXCEPT AT THE END OF MY SENTENCE WHERE I USE EXTRA YOU CAN'T ARGUE WITH MY LOGIC!!!!!!!