[PvP Resto] Suggestions for 2s and 3s arena partners 3.1.1?

Hey.

Just wanted to hear if anyone has suggestions to which setup I should try out for 2v2 and 3v3 after the recent patch? I play resto ofc. :-)
    Last season I played a bit of 3s with mage/rogue for fun with some irl friends, but due to a lot of irl stuff we didn't have time for that many games where all of us were online.

Also played a bit with hunter to around 1750 but he wanted to play a lot more games than I could while also raiding so he found other team after a few weeks. After that I played some games with a 12yo DK (yes they exist hehe) who didn't use vent just to try it out, but due to communication didn't work out that well.

However, I'd like to play a lot more in S6 and therefore need some inspiration for which arena partners I should try to find.

I'm not arena pro (yet) and don't claim to be... just seeking out some advice. ;-)

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

Battlemaster Krystala || Flashbomba || Blitzerman
    Credit to Geekissexy for the awesome signature!

Re: [PvP Resto] Suggestions for 2s and 3s arena partners 3.1.1?

Ok no comments so far?

Well, have started out with a hunter in 2v2 now and it works ok. For some reason teams tend to target him instead of my most of the time, where it was the opposite when i played with a DK. And healing another is preferable to trying to heal yourself while being stunlocked. ;-) So far it's working out alright, but we'll see when we get a bit higher.

Any suggestions for 3v3 comps?

Battlemaster Krystala || Flashbomba || Blitzerman
    Credit to Geekissexy for the awesome signature!