Anything i should fix? Disc PvP 3.1

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...s&n=Prodigious

Doing 2s with a feral druid, so I have a few questions

1. Spirit vs MP5, will innervate offset this?
    2. Less mana efficiency for shields on crits?
    3. 4 set bonus or 50 resil?

Re: Anything i should fix? Disc PvP 3.1

I would change absolution for divnie aegis and i would change improved flashheal for enlightenment. Although i'm not sure what your crit is at, it says 7% which is low and seems wrong. But if your crit is decent your penance will trigger divine aegis a lot. Not sure if you use flash heal a lot in arena but i dont so to me improved flashheal seems like a waste of points but if you use it a lot then keep it but if you dont then dont waste points in improved flashheal. whats your crit by the way? mine is 21.19 and with my penance i trigger divine aegis about 75% of the time i cast penance on myself or on others.

Here is my talent spec which is almost like yours
    http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?prie...0&version=9806

I know I didn't answer any of your three questions lol sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Misshooks
    I would change absolution for divnie aegis and i would change improved flashheal for enlightenment. Although i'm not sure what your crit is at, it says 7% which is low and seems wrong. But if your crit is decent your penance will trigger divine aegis a lot. Not sure if you use flash heal a lot in arena but i dont so to me improved flashheal seems like a waste of points but if you use it a lot then keep it but if you dont then dont waste points in improved flashheal. whats your crit by the way? mine is 21.19 and with my penance i trigger divine aegis about 75% of the time i cast penance on myself or on others.

Here is my talent spec which is almost like yours
    http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?prie...0&version=9806
    Wait what? You take divine aegis, when in pvp gear you wont be above 25% crit to make it worthwhile and if you are there is something seriously wrong. You don't flash heal? What exactly do you do in the 6 seconds between penance when someone is getting ganked? Greater heal?

To the OP, You are using a spirit regen trinket as disc, despite mp5 or even another trinket being far more beneficial. Are you wearing it solely for innervate? If so please bare in mind that against another priest or shaman innervate is likely to do nothing. 50 res bonus also though.
    'u get constant hit by ice shit from roof so you can travel instantly all across the room'

where do you get the idea you need 25% crit to trigger divine aegis? i sure dont have 25% crit, yet divine aegis gets triggered a lot when i use penance. I have started to use flash heal in arena but i dont need to put 3 talent points into improved flash heal. I still say go with Divine Aegis, 25% crit is not needed to trigger it. Oh and from time to time i do use greater heal is that a problem? Cause for me its not i get it out but mostly i use penance.

25% crit is not enough for a pvp environment for divine aegis, you play with rng when you spec that.

Absolution wins out against divine aegis.

on topic:

4 set wins against 50 resil, the more you can cast bubble, the better it is.

as far as worrying about mana, you have fiend, innervate, and hymn....you have room for some mana handling accidents, but don't take that too lightly.

Increases the target's Spirit based mana regeneration by 400% and allows full mana regeneration while casting. Lasts 20 sec.
    30 yd range, Instant, 6 min cooldown

from what I understand, spirit does affect innervate. Where one has 350 mp5, its quadrupled, and you get the max mp5 available while casting.

oh well then, dont go for divine aegis i guess, i like it so i'll keep it, it works for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaosgaurdian
    Increases the target's Spirit based mana regeneration by 400% and allows full mana regeneration while casting. Lasts 20 sec.
    30 yd range, Instant, 6 min cooldown

from what I understand, spirit does affect innervate. Where one has 350 mp5, its quadrupled, and you get the max mp5 available while casting.
    Spirit affects innervate. More accurately Innervate ONLY affects spirit-based regen. In other words, it does NOT affect the stat "mp5". It does NOT affect your total mp5 as reported on your character sheet. It only affects the regen shown when you mouse over your spirit stat.
    Further, it increases it by 4x, so your spirit-based regen will actually quintuple (5x) when innervated.
    With the mana regen from spirit nerfed, innervate feels a little limp now.

That said, they are talking about changing innervate, see the front page of mmo-champion, so it might not be based on spirit at some point in the future.

yessir, i was only using the trinket to boost regen off innervate, and yes i also have gotten the 2 sec innervate with those damn shamans running about

Any suggestions on a readily available alternative? personally I'd like the trinket off heroic malygos, but with the excess of healers in guild i doubt i could swing it, especially given we dont go very often.

the biggest problem with divine aegis is that in PVP gear your crit is under 10% and it just wont proc that much for three talent points. i was trying out a weird holy/disc spec http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...+Dawn&n=Vazlow its nice just because i can get poisons off myself and if i am getting targeted i dont have to stop moving and cast. also renew is probably one of my strongest heals in that spec. only thing i miss compared to disc is penance