Personal Damage/DPS meter

Wondering if there is such a thing as a personal damage/dps meter. I <3 recount, but in 25's the mem usage is huge, id like to track only my OWN damage/dps ... any suggestions ? thanks in advance.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Personal Damage/DPS meter

1) make sure you turn off time detail recording in Recount. (3rd or 4th colum - stopwatch image above it)
    2) you CAN turn off "everybody else" in recount as well. It's the 2nd row of checkboxes.
    3) set it to only "keep" boss segments.

What he said ^^
    Just make sure that when you turn things off, or change values that you remember what they are/do. I did it once, and totally fucked things up and couldn't seem to get the recorded info back as I wanted it, so ended up having to delete everything about the addon from about 5 locations so I could install a fresh copy.

Can't really believe anyone has a computer that struggles with this though, tbh...

Recap

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

Is Recap even still around? I remember using it AGES ago, right after I got annoyed at DamageMeters (shortly after BC came out). I've been using Recount so long that I stopped looking (even tho' I did try out Violation and Skada), since I'm comfortable with how Recount does things.

thanks for the info guys, appreciate the informational response, and not getting flamed haha.

The size doesn't really DO anything in raid though. It's all static memory usage; you want to reduce the dynamic churn.

I'm happy with Skada, you can't set up pretty much nothing apart from it's appearance, but it's lightweight, gives you good overview of what happened, basically, get's the job done. When I'm really curious, I'm recording combatlog.