[Enh] FotFF vs Mirror of Truth

So, thats my question, which one is better ?

Rawr says Fotff has shity 110 DPS with my gear, and MoT has 150. Is it wrong or does Fotff just suck ?
    Because i like it :P.

1. Trinket is Grim Toll, btw.

Do you have the same question ? Which one would you pick ?
    Thanks for answering =]

Re: [Enh] FotFF vs Mirror of Truth

noone?

Trinket 1: FotFF
    Trinket 2: MoT

Get Hit rating gems to compensate for Grim Toll... Besides, if you are decently geared, you should have easily hit the spell hit cap or at least 14%. In fact, my shaman is actually in trouble with his hit rating... he has about 40-50 too much hit rating.
    Metotka of <Phobia> (Area 52-US)
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Area+52&cn=Metotka

Enhancement for life!

Grim Toll has actually became one of our best trinks due to the ArP change. I would not just ditch it. I currently have it paired with MoT. I've been testing it out swapping back and forth with FotFF to see if RAWR is giving me accurate results and so far I have no complaints using Grim Toll/MoT.

Quote Originally Posted by Barrar
    Grim Toll has actually became one of our best trinks due to the ArP change. I would not just ditch it. I currently have it paired with MoT. I've been testing it out swapping back and forth with FotFF to see if RAWR is giving me accurate results and so far I have no complaints using Grim Toll/MoT.
    Hmm, I was not aware that ArP was actually a more valuable stat now for Enhance. My shaman is main spec resto but I prefer to DPS w/e I get the chance. I love enhance... but it looks like I might have a bit more to learn. As for my shaman, I am just attempting to stay around the 14% spell hit while balancing my Exp rating. Just got the chest off Freya 10 last night to replace my Valorous Earthshatter chest... a net loss of 7 Expertise from the gem and base Exp rating on the chest. But the http://www.wowhead.com/?item=45941 seems to be pretty good.

Enhancement for life!

Well just to clear it up ArP is still coming in around our 4th to 5th stat in order of importance. The biggest thing with Grim Toll though is the huge proc on it (a lot of armor reduction) which I think helps rank it higher.

Definitely not a bad chestpiece there. I will have to get a couple of good pieces (or 2-piece T8) before I can let go of my precious 4-piece T7.

Quote Originally Posted by Barrar
    Well just to clear it up ArP is still coming in around our 4th to 5th stat in order of importance. The biggest thing with Grim Toll though is the huge proc on it (a lot of armor reduction) which I think helps rank it higher.

Definitely not a bad chestpiece there. I will have to get a couple of good pieces (or 2-piece T8) before I can let go of my precious 4-piece T7.
    As a matter of fact... the "Of the Lost Protector" gloves dropped off Freya as well... the asshole RL was a elem shaman who was like "You are the only one who would make use of this chest so give us a roll and it is yours." I rolled and, of course, won the chest piece. Then we was like "Yay! Now that you won that, you can't roll on this!" I hate chests and RL that don't link all loot... but he was one of my best friends and it went to the Warrior tank anyways so I am in not mood to rage over his douchebaggery. ;D

EDIT: For clarity

Enhancement for life!

i'd say its pritty fight depending, for Patchwerk and equal stand still fights where you can keep it up 100% of the time i'd say FotFF, on fights with lots of movement MoT, then again i haven't played a shaman much for a really long time so haven't putted myself properly into it, and seeing crit from MoT counts towards spell aswell it would probly be the better choice even in a stand still fight :S
    [img width=375]http://dingfiles.com/bin/readf/?99145656F26RL255/Nataliah+rogue+sig.png[/img]

Ghostcrawler: "Frostmourne is a hunter weapon. True story." (Source)

Also FotFF is better for longer fights.

So what defines a long fight? I get similar results with both trinkets.

Quote Originally Posted by toroza
    he has about 40-50 too much hit rating.
    Slightly offtopic here but since when is there such a thing as too much?
    Until you're hit AND spell hit capped it's your second most important stat (after expertise till capped). After you're at that cap it is STILL one of our better dps stats...

After you are spell hit capped it drops below AP/haste/crit/agility.