Thread: Buff Problem

Buff Problem

Hi,

I curently play a 0/41/30 warlock.

A lot of this is watching my buffs, making sure my lifetap is up, watching decimation procs.

The thing is that with 3 rows of buffs, I have a hard time focusing on these particularly important debuffs.

Does anyone have an addon in perticular that could help me with seeing them better, some sort of highlighting specific buffs?

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Buff Problem

PowerAuras is vastly considered one of the best addons , all categories.
    You can easily make notifications with it, making them real nice incl layout might take a bit more learning but definetly worth the time.

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...s-classic.aspx
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted

Need to Know.

Simple and quite customizable.

Lots of people will recommend powerauras, which is a fantastic addon but requires a good deal of set-up. I prefer TellMeWhen for its simplicity. You get a movable icon tray and you tell it what to display and when based on if its a buff, proc, etc. I hate buff art in general cluttering up my screen, so this lets me know when heroism, lifetap, decimation and molten core are active, I even have an icon pop up when my weapon needs a new stone. For my regular buff tracking I use PuntFu which allows me to create a list of buffs I expect to have in a raid setting and it lets you know at quick glance if any of those are missing. When I hover over it the list drops down and each has a on/off display.

I also use NeedToKnow for my Dot timer.

thank you all, really appriciated.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account

forteXorcist