Ret mana regen in Ulduar

I have noticed some serious issues with mana this past week in Ulduar 10 man. Im going OOM well before the end of the fightsif Im going all out on dps. I can be concervative but thats not an option in my opinion. I shouldnt have to I guess. First noticed it during Razorscale and also XT.

Anyone seeing the same? Our group has another ret palli also and he is having the same issues. Our gear is top tier Naxx gear so thats covered and I use JoW exclusively . Any advice or input would also be appreciated

Thnx

Re: Ret mana regen in Ulduar

How :S

Especially during Razorscale when there is a lot of non-dps time. Use DP every time it's up, same with Arcane Torrent (if you're bloodelf). The only time i use JoW is when there is another retri pala judging light, else it's light all the way. Even when going all out on XT (without running after adds) i still didn't drop below 50% by just dpsing. When using Holy Light during Tantrum it might get tricky, but you can always pop LoH, a potion, or stop using consecration for 20 seconds.

All in all not that hard, the only reason i can see where you go oom is when you forget to judge or you have a string of misses on your judgement (so get that hit capped).

Only had one try on Ulduar so far, and my mana regen was not an issue, using Cons glyph but not the Blood glyph, in 10-man, which means limited buffs.

I honestly rarely even have to use DP. But if my mana ever starts to get low, it fixes everything.

15+ Year Old Account

without judgement of wisdom ill go oom. with it i wont.

i dont use glyph of blood

Rarely have mana issues in Ulduar and I've been judging light most times. Nor do I have the glyph. Should never go OOM in XT or Razorscale as there is quite a lot of downtime in both.

Blow those divine pleas on each CD. You may also find unlimited mana pots useful each CD too (500ish mana).

WHEN I POST IN CAPS CURSE SPEAK FOR ALL PALADINS AND REFRAIN FROM PUNCTUATION EXCEPT AT THE END OF MY SENTENCE WHERE I USE EXTRA YOU CAN'T ARGUE WITH MY LOGIC!!!!!!!

If you're having mana problems swap exorcism or consecrate glyph for seal of blood glyph. I think the recommended glyph to replace is exorcism.

I'm having 'mana issues', but not 'mana problems'.

I'm seeing my mana bar get far lower then it it ever has before; but then, I guess that was the point.

If the threat of /oom was very serious, at worst I would have to drop 1 or 2 consecrations from my rotation. That isn't too serious a loss in DPS imo, and like I said, it hasn't happened yet.

But yes, my mana is more of an issue now then it was in T7.

And wtf are Mana Pots? Your cooldown should be gone already by using Potions of Speed....

Lowering the priority of judgement and raising CS has led to the occassional problem for me as well on stationary balls-to-the-wall CD-poppin fights. Using Exo, Cons, and judge glyphs, I tend to find myself very low on mana quite often. I almost always judge light, but that may have to change. Mana pots shouldn't have to be the fix. I was using SoB glyph before Exo and I didn't notice my mana being any better.

Win7(64)Pro - Intel 3770K @ 4.5GHz - 4x4GB DDR3 G Skill Ripjaws X - XFX Radeon HD 7970 - Samsung EVO 500GB SSD

eh... raise priority on judgement when running low?

if you use glyph of seal of blood, you shouldn't have to worry

no problems at all... hell i rarely go oom in naxx using holy wrath in there too. And again I dont use martyr glyph.

have a prot or holy paly judge wisdom so you can judge light since yours heals more, if you dont have another paly then judge wisdom.

and as stated if you start getting low judge everytime its off CD ahead of the others

15+ Year Old Account

mana? what is that?
    Your greed, your foolishness has brought you to this end.

- Prince Malchezaar