I officially love dual spec

It give so much more flexibility without the annoying respeccing/reglyphing.

<3 dual spec <3
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Artefacts:
    • In ordner to better fit the current post-truth zeitgeist, we are going to rename alle occurences of "artefact" into "artebelieve".

Re: I officially love dual spec

What an informative topic.

yay push post counter ... lol

but anyways good to see that some people oppose the opinion of that thread over there :
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?topic=51753.0

@topic
    I for my own love dual spec too
    i play all healing classes and having another spec to do the daily work or just pull off some less skilled people in DPS in my off gear/spec is just awsome ;P

<3 dual spec too <3
    Welcome to the Internet, where the men are men, the women are men, the children are police officers, everyone is correct all of the time, even when they're wrong, and where opinions are more valid the more insults and swear words you include with them.

Deleted

Some people might disagree

But yeah, I love it as well. It gives great freedom to have myself an inferior/DPS (Though great AoE) specc while being able to switch to the "PewPew" specc once we reach a boss.

Ta dada tata... I'm lovin' it!

I'm not stuck trying to dps in tank spec mid-raid anymore.

I consider this a good thing.

topics in response to other ones are a bit unneeded
    but we'll just assume it's not

gz
    the ensidia ban was clever marketing

oh noes, someone is using engineering

i love dual specc aswell, when/if i start playing again i wont have to respecc my hunter for PvP, my warrior dont have to respecc to solo MC, my shaman can dps and heal <3 all hail the mighty dual specc!
    [img width=375]http://dingfiles.com/bin/readf/?99145656F26RL255/Nataliah+rogue+sig.png[/img]

Ghostcrawler: "Frostmourne is a hunter weapon. True story." (Source)

Dual specs are the shit. Right now I dps Razor and then switch back to my main and heal XT. Plus, doing dailies as a healer sucks ass. I'm twice as fast as ret.

Quote Originally Posted by streaky7
    Dual specs are the shit. Right now I dps Razor and then switch back to my main and heal XT. Plus, doing dailies as a healer sucks ass. I'm twice as fast as ret.
    This
    Started 3.1 on my lowest ever gold at 800g on my entire realm, within the week as Ret I'm up to 8k <3

I refuse to buy dual spec because i like my spec as is :P.

Cylon's Warcraft Blog - News, guides and more! Come join my community.

Quote Originally Posted by Shjade
    I'm not stuck trying to dps in tank spec mid-raid anymore.

I consider this a good thing.
    This ^

What a group of guildies have been doing is doing the reg 5man instance dailys as our off-specs...so last night we had our 2 heal priest go shadow, dps dk tanked, i dpsed (i normally tank), and our enhance shaman was healing. All in all it was really fun lol.

yeah I officially love it too

My main is prot warri now + arms and my lvl 80 alt is resto drui now + feral.

Having had a tank and a healer as main chars dual spec has been a blessing

Fire/arcane in raids and heroics, frost outside them. There is nothing better than that.
    Jaded and cynical bastard, plain and simple.

Oh, so your opinion is official now?

What an honor
    You cannot do that while stunned.
    You die.
    You are dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Coronius
    Oh, so your opinion is official now?

What an honor
    well it's refreshing that once in a while someone actually posts something positive i have 2 pve raiding heal specs but im just weird lol

This forum is reserved for mindless QQ only.

Quote Originally Posted by ForDarkspear
    This forum is reserved for mindless QQ only.

HEWM..

87g shy of paying for its self!

Quote Originally Posted by Astray
    It give so much more flexibility without the annoying respeccing/reglyphing.

<3 dual spec <3
    This OP may have started with the intent to share his personal thoughts on Dual Spec and I agree... it's alot of fun. I just finally finished setting up my Enhance Shamans other spec, which is Resto. I got the glyphs, a good talent build and have all Resto Gear with proper gemming and good enchants and finally got to try it out last night.

My experience... I never healed as Resto ever. I have thrown heals around as Enhance when I thought I could help in dire times, but my first ever healing only was in a relatively easier dungeon... Heroic Violet Hold. I personally love the experience and healing is not EZmode like many think. I also came out learning alot. I was hesitant to actually commit to healing a run as I was not sure how I would fare. After we finished I had a good idea and know that I desire to get my feet more wet with harder dungeons and such. Even though I was a little OOM on the last boss... nobody died on my first healing run.

I think the same feeling IMO will be felt like many others. Ret pally trying out prot and maybe other classes using their 2nd spec as a PVP build. Even healers having a DPS spec for farming/dailys/questing is another possible thing.

I haven't used it much yet, but it'll come in handy later+.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================