troubles detecting breaking stealth aoe

so i played some skirmishes today with my rogue. first thing i noticed i saw a paladin spamming this little thing they usually do and i couldnt see the spell on the ground. i mean - nothing literally i could see.

my video setings are maxed so its not a part of a problem. so my question is - anybody expecting same problem?

Re: troubles detecting breaking stealth aoe

to see consecration on the ground and similar effects you have to active te projected texture in the video settings menu

While I was browsing through MMO just for fun,I saw a post made by a paladin.He complained that Concencrate was invisible.He said that it was doing damage and acting like normal just it was invisible.Maybe that is the problem.

yep it is. like i said i got settings maxed for spells and details textures etc.

its really annoying to not be able to cheap shot things ( same stuff with hunters flare. i can see the middle of it but no the lightened ground around!

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Turn on Projected Textures from Video Options.

it worked. thanks a lot )

It's not like consc or D&D break stealth anyway. I get cheap shotted in them all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Hipponater
    It's not like consc or D&D break stealth anyway. I get cheap shotted in them all the time.
    That's because either:
    A. They're good rogues and they jump to you and cheap shot before the aoe can deal damage.
    B. You're in arena and they have a priest who's shielded the rogue. If a rogue has a shield on, certain aoes don't break stealth, like D&D and conc.

As for the OP, it looks like when they put the patch in, they redid how the settings work, and now instead of aoe effects being tuned with spell detail slider like they used to, they're now just turned on or off with texture projecting.