Any Arms proc alert addons found?

Anyone found something similar to Slamalert ( Fury ) for Arms procs to help with rotations?

Thnx

Re: Any Arms proc alert addons found?

I use Power Auras for that. Just write in the name of your buff (taste for blood/sudden death) and how you want it to show.

Pay a man enough, and he'll walk barefoot into hell

Power auras works well for arms and fury.

Another thing to try is Satrina's Buff Frames. You can create a third buff bar set to whitelist only the buffs you want it to show, make the icons huge, and put it in the center of your screen. It's what I do for damage based procs.

am i the only one who just uses the stock reactive combat text? it works pretty well

Event Alert, does just what you need and I find it looks much nicer than Power Auras.

Standard good old SCT (scrolling combat text) has customizable alerts for buffs and events. While I haven't tried the others, I know this one es reliable.

15+ Year Old Account

I personally use Power auras. I have it set up to show when rend is not up, when SD procs, when OP procs, when MS is off CD, and when Bladestorm is off CD. I have the icons set up in order of priority, so I just hit the one thats highest in priority. Its pretty simple and I like the way it works. It was a bit confusing to set up but not too hard (make sure you close the power auras window when trying it, as if you dont have it closed it wont read the buff and you'll think its not working when it is...).

15+ Year Old Account

MSBT (Mik's Scrolling Battle Text) works well.

Quote Originally Posted by Nume
    I personally use Power auras. I have it set up to show when rend is not up, when SD procs, when OP procs, when MS is off CD, and when Bladestorm is off CD. I have the icons set up in order of priority, so I just hit the one thats highest in priority. Its pretty simple and I like the way it works. It was a bit confusing to set up but not too hard (make sure you close the power auras window when trying it, as if you dont have it closed it wont read the buff and you'll think its not working when it is...).
    is possible to click on Powa icon that show the buff?