and after our wipefest in ulduar
    Quote Originally Posted by Foulfrost
    loads of L2P’s whine their asses off
    Irony much?

Re: Loladin, where's my DPS?

Quote Originally Posted by kailtas
    wtf? how the heck can u feel stronger?

10% nerf on RV
    judge of blood/martyr ca 50% nerf (wich brings RV even further down)
    Judge lose 12% crit chance

CS buffed by 15%
    DS buffed by 10%

excorsism (NON PVP USEABLE) buffed with 35% aditional damage

i dont see the the overall buff of this.

Edit: and what u mean by skillcap? we stil wrok exactly the way we did in 3.09 so i dont see how that is raised
    Seal of blood got a buff to deal the damage we lost from judgements, and this goes off every strike and every ~3 sec hit which turns out to be more often than judgements.

also rv proccs from crusaderstrike now, not only judgement and divine storm.

OMG PvE Warlocks are OP (<--- ololol!11!!!!11!)! They hit bosses for 100% melee by stacking hit for spells! x.X

Quote Originally Posted by Ghul
    also rv proccs from crusaderstrike now, not only judgement and divine storm.
    But RV is pretty bad now, soooo....
    I quit the game, and this happens:
    "You can now mount while under the skeleton effect of the Noggenfogger Elixir!"
    Are you effing kidding me?!?!
    Remember 3.0.......

Quote Originally Posted by PeggBundy
    Complaining about exocism not working against players when it never did work against players, nice. I think I'll make a post complaining how rogue stealth isn't working as a group buff in 3.1 .
    You should learn to read more and STFU, Exorcism DID work on players right after patch 3.1 hit, one week later (3.1.1) it is no longer usable on players INCLUDING Warlocks in demonic form and DKs in undead mode (anti fear thing).

Quote Originally Posted by Exorte
    Is it me or the warrior are saying that the throw takes too long, so pala alreadly heal them self and can't execute them...
    Sudden death much ?

BTW I have no problems what-so-ever to shred through players in BG, I do loose to the occasional well played <insert class>. I don't feel over-powered or under-powered for that matter. L2P NOOB !
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoopie
    this change is to help players like you..... you know..night elf with tyrannical beheader...

Azharok - Dalaran EU

Quote Originally Posted by Rhonen
    But RV is pretty bad now, soooo....
    Don't think it's bad, just weaker.
    Only problem I see is that was completely PvEish, blizzard doesn't think straight most of the time, unless you're one of Thaddius' relatives, who the f*k else would complain about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Foulfrost
    Now it seems I get pawned on each turn, I even dualled a warrior, with my lol-dps I had to pop bubble and so they use the shattering throw followed by execute: x
    Horrible.. you are just horrible!

You made a Warrior so confident to jump in Battle Stance, use 25 Rage and 1.5 sec cast spell on you just to execute you..

If your tale is true as you are writing it.. then you just suck!

Made by myself while I'm bored..

Quote Originally Posted by Azharok
    You should learn to read more and STFU, Exorcism DID work on players right after patch 3.1 hit, one week later (3.1.1) it is no longer usable on players INCLUDING Warlocks in demonic form and DKs in undead mode (anti fear thing).
    I believe he's talking about pre-3.1. I could be mistaken though.

Quote Originally Posted by Stevet
    Don't think it's bad, just weaker.
    Only problem I see is that was completely PvEish, blizzard doesn't think straight most of the time, unless you're one of Thaddius' relatives, who the f*k else would complain about it.
    Weak enough to be such a miniscule part of my dps that I giggle a little everytime I look at a Recount report.
    Remember 3.0.......

Quote Originally Posted by Hein
    lol damage buff fights >.<
    Remember 3.0.......

Quote Originally Posted by Rhonen
    Weak enough to be such a miniscule part of my dps that I giggle a little everytime I look at a Recount report.
    I think you misunderstood my post, 2nd part was @ the un-nerfed version which worked well and extremely well on one or 2 encounters.

It's bad but still + damage, can't say more in it's defense. Bland PvE but a must.

I'm not pvp geared, maybe thats the problem.
    But as we have some issues to get to ranged classes burst damage was usefull.

And about warriors switching to BS in pvp, when's the last time you saw a fury warrior in pvp since patch? =P
    And yes this is a QQ thread, I left like rattling the cages.