Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Best Race Ally for a priest PvP?

Whenever one of these threads shows up, I point out the same thing.

No matter what the racials are, you should choose a character you like. If you hate the way they stand or their casting animation, then a good PVP racial will not matter much if you don't enjoy playing as the character.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

I'd say I absolutely love my Draenei Priest. Gift of the Naaru being instant and all gives u a nice hot for pvp and pve.

I always use the racial now while i never used it pre-patch. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Gerberus
    The only reason what made Dwarfs the best pvp race was fear ward and stone form that made you immune to poisons,bleeds,diseases for...was it 10secs? Now fear ward has been given to all priest races and stoneform is garbage since they removed the immunity, so now you get every poison,bleed,disease reapplied to you the second you burn your racial....very usefull. Dwarfs are at the bottom with nelfs now, atleast nelfs got the looks...while dwarfs look like a walking potato sack.

I'd go human anyday, their racials beat up the other races by far.
    Dwarfs had desperate prayer also. Since FW is given to everyone, DP is a talent and Stoneform is nerfed - Human is way better choice. And this is coming from someone who plays a Dwarf.

There's no reason to choose any other reace on ally side for priest PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon
    Whenever one of these threads shows up, I point out the same thing.

No matter what the racials are, you should choose a character you like. If you hate the way they stand or their casting animation, then a good PVP racial will not matter much if you don't enjoy playing as the character.
    Indeed, couldn't have said it better. I've played gnome and dwarf and absolutely hated playing the class because of this.

Alot of people think NE is at the bottom of the barrel when it comes to racials, but I think they are at the top. Disc Priests are highly gear dependent class and for early arena seasons we are forced to stack resilience more than many other classes. When arenas progress resilience becomes almost a non factor since the gear alone has all we need; we can then gem/enchant for other things. This leads to longer fights which I'm seeing alot more.

In an outlast team Shadowmeld is freaking awesome. Being able to drink every 2 minutes alone is incredible, all it takes is the smallest effort by your teammate and you can easily get 2k mana. Against a mediocre team or having a good partner you can easily drink for 10-15 seconds. It can also be used to avoid casting cc (sheep,fear,hex,etc..) or give you an extra second to get off fear/DP/Penance against melee that threaten you with interrupts.

Not to mention imo NE have the best look and casting animations of all Alliance races ;D

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Burning+Blade&cn=Ap%C3%A1che