I Have Awful DPS

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...n=Bloody+Roses

My DPS is about 900-1000 which is quite bad for a person my level. I know my gear isn't top notch but i think i could get more out of it then this. Anyone have any tips or recommendations for talent trees or things i should do just to improve. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Re: I Have Awful DPS

First you might want to enchant all your gear.

You're trying to do Combat Daggers. It's not possible anymore due to the Relentless Strikes move.

Deleted

enchanting all of your gear would be a great start. Also im seeing you have a fast mainhand, rather than a slow one. spending points in the talent tree gaining parry does nothing for your dps.

Id suggest a trip to elitist jerks, they have some good info there that will help you with enchanting/speccing/rotations etc.

If ya fancy staying daggers i would recommend that you spec muti, if combat is your cuppa tea id grab yourself a slow fist weapon for your mainhand.

I have 3 words for you...

ENCHANTS

and

HEROIC RAIDS.

More Heroic Instance runs would help as well, also some good agility and Hit enchants, good gems and some expertise. (Poisons would help too, Wound Poison mainhand and Deadly Poison Offhand.)

Second, If your going to go Combat daggers, you should equip a Main-Hander Fist Weapon for the Close Quarters Combat talent, ALOT more dps gained that way.

If you choose to stick with dual Daggers then it would be best to go Assassination lol, that's all the info I can give you with the current gear you have, the belt and the shoulders you have aren't that bad but you still have some work to do.

Read sticky threads to spec properly... Use the right weapons in right hands and appropriate poisons... Stay on target, keep SnD (and HfB if muti) 100% up, don't cap energy... Congratulations, you are now @ 80% of your dps potential...

For the last 20%, read threads around about finishers priority and small things that add a bit of dps (see first post of this thread for mutilate)

But seriously... you need gear, period. Hit and expertise are your best friends untill you reach 200-250 hit and 20+expertise, AP/crit will come along... Just run heroics, get gear from badges, try to raid (have better geared friends carry you through lolNaxx is your best option), loot what you can, and when you have decent gear start really worrying about best enchants and gems!