Poll: Should the fire be removed from Ring of Valor?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Ring of Valor

Ring of Valor

Just wondering what other people think about the Random Fires in Ring of Valor arena...thanks

Re: Ring of Valor

They arent random

Still the whole arena sucks.

remove dalaran 2
    i'm a rogue nerf me please.

Quote Originally Posted by rany
    remove dalaran 2
    I love that arena! only the water thingy I dont like.
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Doomhammer&n=Tixwi

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Doomhammer&n=Mnem%C3%AEc

Fire is hilariously good vs stealth teams when used right. Considering just how good rogue+anything, druid+anything and RMP has become this season, I call for more fire rather then less.

But the entire arena is still broken to hell. Remove it.

Quote Originally Posted by Darken77
    Should the Ring of Valor be removed from arena?
    Fixed. Results 70% yes 30% no. The 30% no are the priest teams. lol you cant hide from this mana burn!

Orgi arena is ok, but dalaran is totaly shit...give us normal way up, not running around whole arena...

My english was bad, but since I left EU for my own loc. server it become even more bad. Sorry for leaving You, EU :P

Quote Originally Posted by txbone
    Fixed. Results 70% yes 30% no. The 30% no are the priest teams. lol you cant hide from this mana burn!
    Actually, i play in a priest team, and i would vote yes on this one. I hate the Ring of Valor. It is simply totally different from all the other arenas. Nowhere to hide, no pillars, and stupid things moving up and down every few seconds. Especially the lack of pillars destroys a lot of tactics an leads to a simple Zergfest. Plus, the beginning with both teams 5 yards away from each other is again stupid.