Elemental shaman PvP: 1v1

Hi, i have an alt ele shaman, but i haven't touched him anymore since WotLK. They have gotten some buffs in patch 3.1, now my question is, how r they in 1vs1.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Elemental shaman PvP: 1v1

Why do you actually care about 1v1?
    Warrior, Hunter, Mage, SP, DK, Enha shaman and Boomkin are beatable with some skill.
    Rogue, Feral druid, Locks and healers almost impossible to beat.
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&n=Isabis

no, currently we can beat every class very easily, as you can cast thunderstorm when you are stunned and our earthbind roots everyone, rogues and feral druids now just cry. Healers are easy to kill if you purge their shields and interrupt their heal.

Quote Originally Posted by ForceMaster
    no, currently we can beat every class very easily, as you can cast thunderstorm when you are stunned and our earthbind roots everyone, rogues and feral druids now just cry. Healers are easy to kill if you purge their shields and interrupt their heal.
    Still hard beating locks/rogues/druids... thunderstome only slows them down... Stoneclaw totem doesnt even make a difference...and druids/healers can shapeshift/Blessing of freedom...

Rogues aren't really that bad, druid are eh. i have the hardest time with warlocks and ret paladins if they know what they're doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkent
    Why do you actually care about 1v1?
    Warrior, Hunter, Mage, SP, DK, Enha shaman and Boomkin are beatable with some skill.
    Rogue, Feral druid, Locks and healers almost impossible to beat.
    Maybe because you spend most of your time PvP-ing when you only have 1 enemy? XDXDXDXDXDXDXXDXDXDXDXDXDXD