Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Any thoughts on my pvp shadow spec?

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon
    ....read the tooltip.

edit: Actually, here:

Increases your resistance to all magic by 40 and allows 50% of your mana regeneration to continue while casting. In addition, the duration of all harmful Magic effects used against you is reduced by 50%. Only one type of Armor spell can be active on the Mage at any time. Lasts 30 min.
    Oh. I just googled "mage armor wowhead" and rank 4 came up which doesn't have this addition. Damn mage armor is imba.

Still I wouldn't know where to take the 3 points from.
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

Yeah, the new Mage Armor effect is only on the newest ranks of it, and it is a pretty awesome defence against casters.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Quote Originally Posted by Caladian
    i hate spriests speccing for manaburn. y go into a dps tree if ur not gonna dps?
    You obviously got carried if you don't think imp Mana burn is worth it. Burn healers mana down and then it's gg, rather than trying to make him catch up on heals in between silences.. 1 sec off mana burn is nice. Mana burn also does a decent amount of damage, 1500 damage plus burning some of their mana?
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowf0x
    math has nothing to do with a game that is based on RNG.

Sucks. Really funny how all noobs are now speccing shadow as it has been buffed.