Shadow DPS Cycle- SW:D.

Hey im considering of trading my char for a sexy female UD priest. And i think i'll DPS.

So... are you using SW? I was thinking of pw:s+sw:d or something like that, and wasting the DP heal is just bad, imo. Never played a priest becouse i dont like dot-leveling and i always liked/wanted one.

Re: Shadow DPS Cycle- SW:D.

You like wasting mana? Global cooldowns?

Use Death when you see a cooldown opening. Don't shield before you death. You will kill any DPS gain your might get from using death... which is very little to begin with.

The healing you gain from Vampiric Embrace will negate the damage Death will do in a couple of seconds. Just because of fights that have alot of raid damage... as an untimed Death could be yours.

Re: Shadow DPS Cycle- SW:D.

Quote Originally Posted by str4jo
    Hey im considering of trading my char for a sexy female UD priest. And i think i'll DPS.

So... are you using SW? I was thinking of pw:s+sw:d or something like that, and wasting the DP heal is just bad, imo. Never played a priest becouse i dont like dot-leveling and i always liked/wanted one.

If you are trading for it, it doesn't really matter. You are going to be terrible anyway.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.