Titansteel cooldowns: What is a fair price?

I recently got my mining maxed out @ 450. I noticed while I was in Dalaran that alot of people ask to buy someone else's Titansteel cooldown. So, what is a fair price to chare for a Titansteel CD?
    Work in Progress....

Re: Titansteel cooldowns: What is a fair price?

Well it all depends on what the current price on a finished Titansteel Bar and the mats to make it are.
    I've seen everything from 20-60g.

Quote Originally Posted by Caelia
    Well it all depends on what the current price on a finished Titansteel Bar and the mats to make it are.
    I've seen everything from 20-60g.
    So, the titanium bars themselves go for 20-60g a bar? Wow. That's a potential moneymaker So, what about the Eternal Earth, Eteral Fire, and Eternal Shadows?
    Work in Progress....

On my servers the titanium ores are down to about 30-50 gold per stack, making the bars about 3-6gold per bar.
    If I sell mine, which I don't do very often I take about 30-40g. but I am saving them as I hope they will sky rocket in price when the new plans have been found, have about 80 now ^^

Quote Originally Posted by jaksan
    On my servers the titanium ores are down to about 30-50 gold per stack, making the bars about 3-6gold per bar.
    If I sell mine, which I don't do very often I take about 30-40g. but I am saving them as I hope they will sky rocket in price when the new plans have been found, have about 80 now ^^
    Sounds like a plan. I have yet to log in and advertise my Titanium CD. Might be a good idea to "fish for information"
    Work in Progress....

Well i usually sell my titanium bars for 100-150g(ah price)...
    But i hardly sell the bars,What I do is I get like 8 or so bar's and than I just get a BS to make me the Titanium items...If you can geta friend or a friendly BS to make it for u for no fee or so...u can make around 150-200g extra for the work of waiting a week or so with your bars (but tha's my way of macking gold...)
    Although it depends on your server->Auction House...

beginning of wotlk with the first lvl 80s:
    people selling for 50g, half the people said that price is insane, but strangely this guy got every single cd away. I sold mine every cd for 40g-45g

nowadays you're lucky if you can get 15g-20g but it's usually 10g

Awesome! Thanks again for the recent input.
    Work in Progress....