Changes to resto druid T8 4 set bonus?

During the PTR i was looking at the resto druid set bonus and it said something like "your rejuvenation also heals the target for its periodic healing amount" or something like that.. and i just recently got a piece of t8 gear and was looking at the set bonus's and it looks like they changed it to something like this...
    "your rejuvenation also provides an instant heal for your target" anyone have a clue on how much this heal will be (i'm pretty sure its scaled by spellpower) like if its basically the same as the old one where it basically heals for the amount of 1 tick when you put it on them, or is it different now?
    I'm asking this because most people i asked didn't even know they changed the set bonus. ;D

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Changes to resto druid T8 4 set bonus?

I'm pretty sure that it is exactly the same mechanic, but reworded for clarity.

As i understand it, when you cast rejuvenation on your target, it will instantly heal your target for an amount equal to one 'tick' of the normal HoT.
    If your only question is what is the destination, you need to think more about the journey.

Re: Changes to resto druid T8 4 set bonus?

ya thats what i was thinking, just was wondering if they just changed the words or if they completly changed it thanks ;D