need help adjusting to new movement key seetup

I want to use awsd for only strafing and moving forward and backwards. But Im having a hard time adjusting to it. Any tips on how I can iget this down? I could really use the extra keys for my binds.

Re: need help adjusting to new movement key seetup

just go into the keybinds and make A and D replace your Q and E keys and your all set and that will automatically unbind your A and D keys from the turning selection

he means adjusting, as in, learning to turn with a mouse. just practice dude. yea it's weird for a bit, but the more you do it, the better you'll get.

Quote Originally Posted by cheech
    I want to use awsd for only strafing and moving forward and backwards. But Im having a hard time adjusting to it. Any tips on how I can iget this down? I could really use the extra keys for my binds.
    go play ego shooter
    Champion of the Naaru Hand of A'dal Ambassador Elder Merrymaker Chef Knight-Lieutenant Korred, the red mage, of the Nightfall, the Twilight Vanquisher, the Explorer, the Hallowed, the Argent Champion, Guardian of Cenarius, Jenkins, the Undying.

Don't be afraid of the end of the world (of warcraft). Be afraid of the unlived life.

Quote Originally Posted by cheech
    Play some FPS when using WASD. Trust me, you will afterwards place your left hand fingers on W, A and D keys every time you put your hands on the keyboard.
    Jaded and cynical bastard, plain and simple.