Ring of Valor bugs

Posting this on every forum I know in a very much vain hope it'll get noticed by retards at Blizzard and that piece of shit map gets removed or something.

A Hunter laying frost trap near opponents at the start of the match - while the platforms are still moving - will instantly disconnect anyone caught in range.

A Priest mindcontrolling someone into a pillar that's moving will instantly disconnect the person affected.

Fear seems to do funny things with pathing around pillars - it's very much possible for one to be feared on top of a fully raised pillar from way down below.

Deathcoiling someone into a raising pillar still seems to disconnect them.

Is this not enough for a reason not to keep the shit map in game, nevermind the overall badness of it? All of this is 100% reproduceable, go test it yourself or something.

Re: Ring of Valor bugs

yeah... we got this map... 7 times in a row last night? pretty fucking anoying. I was much happier without it, thx blizz.
    70 Warlock - The Scryers
    80 Hunter - Gorefiend
    80 Druid - Gorefiend
    80 Death knight - Gorefiend
    80 Shaman - Gorefiend
    80 Mage - Gorefiend

15+ Year Old Account

Also for warriors (and I presume other classes with charge type attacks), if you charge from either of the starting platforms, you dont even move. Then (at least in my experince), it seems to lag a lot, especially if I accidentally bug a charge. My computer has no issues with latency or fps anywhere at all, except in that arena, and even then its not latency or fps, it just lags weirdly. My fps and latency are fine, but moves dont work right, and ppl will sometimes jump all over screen. Anyways, I agree that it needs to be fixed/removed.

Shaman can still plant totems underneath the platforms before the game starts.

As much as I hate this map (and I'm a rogue, one of the most countered classes in the map)..
    I can't complain, I'm 8-1 there =/

No cheating.. but I like that MC thing..

Also.... blink pathing is messed up on this map and there are several places where you blink in place around the pillars when they are down. Also, people can still melee you if you're on top of the pillars when they go up.
    70 Warlock - The Scryers
    80 Hunter - Gorefiend
    80 Druid - Gorefiend
    80 Death knight - Gorefiend
    80 Shaman - Gorefiend
    80 Mage - Gorefiend

pffff who cares about the bugs. it was a failure to begin with, everyone hates its absolute stupid rng setup where you start right next to each other. it really pisses me off how they take the tornados out of nagrand because it was utter bs and they even realised that. then they make these new 'dynamic' arenas, which are just the same. honestly, what the hell are the thinking.

best thing they can do, is just completely redesign the map, with no rng and starting positions at least 40yrds away.

Needs more real ring of Valor, no pillar humping games