Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Welcome Back Welfare Epics

I haven't been paying attention but I went to the vendor in Orgrimmar and low and behold Epics for next to no honor . Now people can stop going QQ and get some fucking pvp gear and not suck as much in bg's.

Re: Welcome Back Welfare Epics

Good, now you can finally get rid of those greens and not be last in every BG.

Agreed. They should have made the 1st entry set of Savage stuff as cheap as this stuff before season 6. Epic shoulders for only 31000 Honor and no arena points is a good deal and an easy grind. Not to mention you can welfare epic it and pay like 15000 and 200 arena points. [b]Edit battle eh, well I am on a PvE server its just easier cause no one does Arena.

what ilevel is this? Are you talking about season 5 stuff? Doesn't look that cheap to me.

Hateful stuff is Cheap. You have to go to the vendor in Org or Stormwind. Season 5 was comprised of Hateful, and Deadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground
    Agreed. They should have made the 1st entry set of Savage stuff as cheap as this stuff before season 6. Epic shoulders for only 31000 Honor and no arena points is a good deal and an easy grind. Not to mention you can welfare epic it and pay like 15000 and 200 arena points. [b]Edit battle eh, well I am on a PvE server its just easier cause no one does Arena.
    Or just PUG Naxx and have way better gear than honor gear. Thats where the welfare epics are. BG epics are like heroic 5 man equivalents at best.

Also 40k~ honor for 1 honor piece isn't easier than raiding for it, sorry.

Glad to see Blizzard put the scrubs sets back on the honor vendors.

It's now super-easy to see idiots from a mile away again.

Quote Originally Posted by Beaavis
    Or just PUG Naxx and have way better gear than honor gear. Thats where the welfare epics are. BG epics are like heroic 5 man equivalents at best.

FYI a fully PvP geared player will beat a Naxx geared player. Even if its the 5 piece Savage blues and filler epics (assuming they are not terrible at WoW).

Quote Originally Posted by Offhand
    Glad to see Blizzard put the scrubs sets back on the honor vendors.

It's now super-easy to see idiots from a mile away again.
    Bitter much :

Quote Originally Posted by Beaavis

As Unholyground pointed out above, a full PvP-geared person will beat a Naxx-geared one most of the time which is the main purpose of PvP gear.

FYI a fully PvP geared player will beat a Naxx geared player. Even if its the 5 piece Savage blues and filler epics (assuming they are not terrible at WoW).
    This statement doesn't make sense... beat a Naxx player at what? Battlegrounds? Lack of hit? DPS? How quickly they gear out?

I guess it's easy to get first if you are in a race to the bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by sybec
    Bitter much :
    Eh? I just know who to not invite to a heroic now.

Noobs, color coded for your convenience.

Quote Originally Posted by Suikiele
    This statement doesn't make sense... beat a Naxx player at what? Battlegrounds? Lack of hit? DPS? How quickly they gear out?

I guess it's easy to get first if you are in a race to the bottom.
    Well I assume most players know the difference between PvE and PvP gear. Well at max Resilience attacks do 20% less crit and dot dmg and Players have a 10% reduced crit chance on you.

Quote Originally Posted by Offhand
    Eh? I just know who to not invite to a heroic now.

Noobs, color coded for your convenience.
    Sorry but if you have trouble in a heroic with ppl in pvp gear (or even greens) then you are the problem. L2P

Well I assume most players know the difference between PvE and PvP gear. Well at max Resilience attacks do 20% less crit and dot dmg and Players have a 10% reduced crit chance on you.
    And PvE gear has more crit/hit rating/SP/AP to counter resil.

You will still beat them, their crits will suffer a huge damage loss. Not to mention the sacrifice of stat points for resil isn't as much as you would think.

Well in WOLTK I think the welfare epics are from Heroic Naxx. I'm a raider and in one night you can get 3 or 4 upgrades real quick where as grinding honor for pvp epics takes a while to do. So if your only welcoming back welfare epics now you are 4 months too late on doing so. Grats 8)
    "Don't drink and WoW, you'll shard your purples!"

PVE ruins WoW. GOD!!!! lol..PVP FTW, no one cares about Ulduar...any idiot can kill a raid boss. There are step by step instructions handed to you.

Chronik

Quote Originally Posted by ruambivalence
    PVE ruins WoW. GOD!!!! lol..PVP FTW, no one cares about Ulduar...any idiot can kill a raid boss. There are step by step instructions handed to you.
    Wow... just wow. dont even start a flame war

Quote Originally Posted by ruambivalence
    Sounds like you had no luck getting into a raiding guild or even being able to fit into one. Nobody in this forum really cares how easy it is to kill a raid boss. It says "Welcome Back Welfare Epics". Learn to read and make a post on what you think welfare epics are.
    "Don't drink and WoW, you'll shard your purples!"