Holy Paladin/Muti Rogue-need help

So we started playing 2v2 with my friend, i am a Mutilate Rogue and he is Holy paladin.
    We are not aiming for 2K+ rating because i dont have enough time for that. Today we have done a lot of arenas and we were doing quite good. we lost only few times but that was against superiorly geared players.
    But we have had an enourmous problem with 2 comps: one was Retribution Paladin + Frost Mage and second was Resto Druid+Feral Druid(the Resto Druid didnt went under 60% mana even after 7mins of constant preasure on him or his partner).
    Can you pls give us any hints against those comps? Try even the basics maybe i missed something important.(which is unlikely but possible)

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Holy Paladin/Muti Rogue-need help

I also play Mutilate with a Holy Pally 2's partner we did fairly well last arena season.
    The key to that team is well executed CC abilities to keep the one person down for a long ass time as wellas your holy pally partner playing offensively. Sap right off the bat, someone, then rotate your hammer/blind when the person trinkets, e.t.c.

As for Ret/Frost what we would do in that case is fuck up the mage once the paladin is sapped and blows trinket/bubble to save his friend blind him, if he cares he'd bubble to keep fighting at that point dick him in the face with whatever CC you have left. By ths time the mage should iceblock like a pussy so pillar hump or something to restealth and sap the paladin. Thats what should happen in a perfect world.

As for the Druid/Druid combo.... Find them first.