This is newb question for rogues

Is there any good Combat talent specs that have enough points to get Shadow Dance. I was talking with a friend of mine who is a rogue, and realized that it would be a good move to have to keep the other player stunned but i dont ever see anyone talkin about this Spec is it not viable in pvp anymore?

Re: This is newb question for rogues

Quote Originally Posted by Denaka
    Is there any good Combat talent specs that have enough points to get Shadow Dance. I was talking with a friend of mine who is a rogue, and realized that it would be a good move to have to keep the other player stunned but i dont ever see anyone talkin about this Spec is it not viable in pvp anymore?
    There are several Shadow-Dance-Specs out there, they're mostly something like 17/0/54, lotsa different versions of it though. (You'll see 11/5/55, 16/0/55, 12/5/54, etc.)

Going deeper into Combat is not worth it though.

PS: Your first sentence is kinda cute... You have to put 51 points into Sub to get ShD, so there's not all that much left to go into certain other trees^^ [Especially a "Combat spec" that has ShD sounds nice... maybe this's gonna be discussed once we reach Level 100. ^^')

Quote Originally Posted by Voij
    PS: Your first sentence is kinda cute... You have to put 51 points into Sub to get ShD, so there's not all that much left to go into certain other trees^^ [Especially a "Combat spec" that has ShD sounds nice... maybe this's gonna be discussed once we reach Level 100. ^^')
    This and i lol'd :P

Rogue community: the thing that makes us OP is a combination of 130 energy and overkill, not mutilate damage.

Ghostretard: Nah, we'll cut the balls off mutilate, lawl

Rogue community:...................

Ghostretard: We're happy where rogues are in PvP

Ghostretard: Wait, NM we'll also nerf overkill now and give you absolutely no fucking compensation while deathtards and retnubs still do gross amounts of damage with better defensive capabilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Voij
    There are several Shadow-Dance-Specs out there, they're mostly something like 17/0/54, lotsa different versions of it though. (You'll see 11/5/55, 16/0/55, 12/5/54, etc.)

Going deeper into Combat is not worth it though.

Thanks for the help really. lol i don know that much about rogues lol im just trrying to help him out cause h doesnt want a mutilat or combat pvp.

I haven't had the chance to try it, but I'd like to go down the sub tree for Shadowstep and then put the rest in Combat and see how it goes. Just because I can :]

For some reason the Combat playstyle appeals to me....hmm...

Quote Originally Posted by Tonyhanzel
    I haven't had the chance to try it, but I'd like to go down the sub tree for Shadowstep and then put the rest in Combat and see how it goes. Just because I can :]

For some reason the Combat playstyle appeals to me....hmm...
    Won't result in anything good, but if you like it, play it.

Quote Originally Posted by Denaka
    Thanks for the help really. lol i don know that much about rogues lol im just trrying to help him out cause h doesnt want a mutilat or combat pvp.
    In that case your friend should look for it on his own.