Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Hardest boss fight in wow?

Since C'Thun preFix wasn't killed, and Ragnaros only was a GearCheck, i vote for Vaelastrasz...

We had BWL on farm, everyboss went one shot(even Nefarian with Black/Red), but Vael wiped us 2-3times at least per week. His bombs allways hitted your healer first, so after 2 or 3 bombs, it wasn't healable anymore... Costed us a lot of motivation and gold :P

Also Horseman at lvl60, was sickest.... The timing needed, and the proper rotation to find wasn't easy but after our firstkill it went quite well....

M'uru was the hardest i've done (was worse than kil'jaeden in my opinion) although I only killed around 8 bosses in the original naxx and haven't tried alone in the darkness heroic.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesija
    Also dont say "algalon" becose you have not seen him
    I've seen Algalon and that fight is fun and hard,one of the hardest fights in wow maybe .
    Also i bet alone in the darkness is extremely hard

Its kinda a tie between C'thun (Before hotfixes that made him weak but after the ones that made him actually possible to beat) and +0 Yoggy
    Prior Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance - The 6 P's

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by magehater
    Hogger

/Thread

/Agree

Me.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by magehater
    Hogger

/Thread
    this
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Hogger & Saurfang
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

I dont think that C'thun preFIX can classify as the hardest boss there was, remember, he was bugged so blizzard fixed him so that he actually was killable, with that being said, have none of you read what Stars said about the Yogg +0 keepers?

"It was clearly the most challenging encounter ever made, Sunwell is not even compareable."

nuff said

Quote Originally Posted by Draenox
    Yogg +0 keepers?
    remember only 11 guilds have done it so far, if that's not hard then i don't know what is.

I guess not many people remember the original vael when you had 1 hour of attempts per week or you were locked out of instance. I don't think he was beaten until they lifted that limit - I would say that is harder, because c'thun was a brick wall of bugginess, not actually because it was hard.

25Yogg 0keepers by far.
    specs

Intel Core i5-760@4.0GHz
    CM Hyper 212 cpu cooler
    GIGABYTE GA-P55A-UD3
    Nvidia GTX 460
    4GB DDR3 1600 ram
    CM Storm Scout case

I guess not many people remember the original vael when you had 1 hour of attempts per week or you were locked out of instance. I don't think he was beaten until they lifted that limit - I would say that is harder, because c'thun was a brick wall of bugginess, not actually because it was hard.
    Vael was far from hard.

He was beaten before that also... I remember the drama from my server because of the "clever use of game mechanics" to bypass the gate.

algalon isnt that much hard, hard part is the 1 hour timer limits your tries
    Quote Originally Posted by MildCorma
    I found myself in a magical setup the other week and my damage dropped through the floor like a 90 year olds tits

Quote Originally Posted by Tablemaker
    Vael was far from hard.

He was beaten before that also... I remember the drama from my server because of the "clever use of game mechanics" to bypass the gate.
    I mean, I personally don't think he was "hard", but I don't remember hearing about guilds beating him when the gate thing was up, that's why bypassing the gate was such a big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by denkar
    C'thun. period.

As an unfortunate witness to the raw power of this boss pre-nerf, this boss did live up to the "god" title in its classification as an old god. The only boss to never be defeated without a nerf, which is unheard of nowadays.

End thread.
    This. Only boss Blizzard has ever come out and said "Sorry guys, we just made this impossible. We'll fix it.".
    (80) - (80)
    Proud Member of the MMO-Champion Community
    - Embrace Your Inner Geek - Gameplay First - Every Voice Matters - Learn & Grow -
    - Lead Responsibly - Commit To Quality - Play Nice, Play Fair - Think Globally -

Deleted

The first two molten giants in MC.... oh how terrible those two could be to pug groups.

The Original Four Horsemen

It stands to this day as the most amount of time a single encounter laid undefeated while also not requiring any retuning or bug fixing, at approximately 7 weeks

Saurfang. I don't think he ever got killed legit.

Quote Originally Posted by Elaniriel
    I haven't done a lot of vanilla raid content, but I'd say that attempting Archimonde with 3+ people who can't use tears/avoid fires is the hardest fight in wow.
    Should have gone with 22 then. :P
    3DS Friend Code: 1891-2236-0134