Help with daggers

Hello,

I was wondering whats the two best daggers i have in my bags for Mut (51/13/7). I have got two Webbed deaths and two Sinisters revenges, i have seen alot of rogues with two SR's and SR/WB for pve so am kinda mixed up.

Re: Help with daggers

Quote Originally Posted by Marticol
    Wouldn't really trust Shadowpanther all that much, I for one have a hard time believing that Golem is a better MH then SR...

@OP:
    Go SR/WD, iirc it should be the best combination. (Difference to SR/SR is veeeeeery small though.)

Your answer is here:
    http://elitistjerks.com/f78/t54257-3...efore_posting/

Spoiler: SR/WD
    Consult spreadsheet to confirm this for your gear.

Thanks for all the replies guys helped out alot

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Voij
    Wouldn't really trust Shadowpanther all that much, I for one have a hard time believing that Golem is a better MH then SR...
    According to my spreadsheet I got from some EJ thread for mutilate, it says that Golem is a little bit better than SR, but it seems to be barelly noticeable so it shouldn't really matter. But ofc it would be prefered to put it in OH since it's a 1.5 speed weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Cotech
    According to my spreadsheet I got from some EJ thread for mutilate, it says that Golem is a little bit better than SR, but it seems to be barelly noticeable so it shouldn't really matter. But ofc it would be prefered to put it in OH since it's a 1.5 speed weapon.
    Hmm... oh well, the Trash-Dagger dropped today and I got it, so I'll be able to choose both. *mwahaha*

Deleted

Hmm... oh well, the Trash-Dagger dropped today and I got it, so I'll be able to choose both. *mwahaha*
    Aww! lucky you! I hope it drops for me as well next reset ;D

@OP:
    Go SR/WD, iirc it should be the best combination. (Difference to SR/SR is veeeeeery small though.)
    Yeah shadowpanther is really only good for a rough basis if something is a good upgrade or not.

Zodar rates stuff purely on its stat distribution (AEP/MAEP), but depending on your current gear setup, just because something is rated higher, doesn't mean it's better.

As always, consult a sspreadsheet, and poke around the interwebs using the almighty search function.