Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Ghostcrawler asked for change, all I have is a dollar.

blizz doesnt like how ret works, dealing all its dmg up front, then waiting. They said they intending to change it to make CS more like a rogues SS and DS more like a combo point move. You may think ret is fine now gahmuret but blizz has already said they would change it this is just suggestions on what to change
    Once Elendur of Arthas.

rets simple to fix. greatly reduce the up time of freedom, make the bubbles root them for the duration and halve the length of the stun! that would about balance them in pvp.

pve tbh no idea we only had one ret he used to be top 3 all of naxx but hes gone away for a year

Paladins are very well balanced right now, and if you disagree then you're one of the people who doesn't know when they've got it good.

Why would you want to change us in a way that would mean we would need completely rebalancing again?

i dont want change i love how ret works but blizz doesnt. im not asking for change, nor is anyone else suggesting it. the fact is blizz has stated change is coming all that we are doing is throwing around ideas and suggestions on what that change should be.
    Once Elendur of Arthas.

Quote Originally Posted by Niroshi
    This is something you will likely 'never' see in WoW, just imagine how hard we would have to be nerfed if that was an actual talent? Holy would be nice DPS given the extremely quick cast time of FoL, PvP would become even more messed up, etc. Add into that Aura Mastery and anyone touching a Holy Paladin would just be in for a serious beating.

Some of the ideas listed in this thread seem a bit 'out there', but not really bad. They just need to be really toned down a bit, like the quoted idea.
    Yeah, I was wondering about that Sacrificial Wrath thing. Art of War is up quite a bit, so it's an instant 4k splash to all opponents that also heals you? Heh.

Quote Originally Posted by nukethetuna
    Yeah, I was wondering about that Sacrificial Wrath thing. Art of War is up quite a bit, so it's an instant 4k splash to all opponents that also heals you? Heh.
    Provided you have taken the damage to start with, also, I know I didn't specify WHERE this talent was to be placed, but next to Righteous Vengeance, this means it's out of reach entirely for a Holy paladin.

In PvP this could be quite effective, but it would take quite a bit of skill to bounce between attacking and healing to ensure you were doing competent AoE damage, all the while facing stuns/interrupts/pushback from the enemy.

Toning it down to 50% might be more reasonable, but then it would be largely a waste of mana.

I loled at the title