Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Healing interface

Hey as the topic states I'm basically searching for a healing interface for ofc priests i checked on google etc but they were all out of date or messy. I would love to see screenshots with download able interfaces here
    If you know names of good interfaces please also write them down here.

Its basically for 5-man heroic and 10-man naxx later on moving to 25's

Thanks in advance

Re: Healing interface

For 5 man and 10 man I stuck with Pitbull simply because I use it for my self, target, target of target, focus etc. already. It has the prerequisite glow on debuff that makes keeping track of the party easy enough and a nice incoming healing meter to watch overheals.

For 25 man I'll go back to grid though. It's compact and yet gives clear indicators of everything you need to know as long as you don't mind taking the time to sort it out.

Armory Link
    Life's like a salmon swimming upstream - Hard work, and sometimes you get eaten by bears.

I use Heal bot not sure if its old now or not but, It works well and easy to use

^ ya healbot is very helpful. I wouldn't get to used to it because it can distract you from paying attention to what is actually happening in the fight but overall its a nice tool to have.

I like Visual Heal myself.

Healbot =/= healing

Back to the topic at hand; X-perl is a very good, low memory raid frame which highlights debuffs and allows you to watch pets easily. Other than that addons are not necessary.

Work in progress.

Prat - THE Chat Mod
    Dominos - Bar Mod
    FuBar - AddOn management tool
    ORA2 - Improved CTRA like mod
    Squeenix - Minimap mod
    Pitbull - unit frames
    Quartz - Castbar mod
    DBM
    TipTac - tooltop mod
    PowerAuras - Shows a graphic when your set buffs/procs hit
    SCT - Combat Text
    GettingThingsHealed - Healing Assignment Mod
    RatingsBuster - Helps compare gear by showing the delta in stats
    XLoot - Loot Window/Mod
    RaidTracker - DKP Mod
    Buffalo - customizable buff bars
    InstantHealth - Reads combat log for HP changes, not relying on the lag from the server to return in the info
    GatherMate - Helps with gathering profession nodes
    Cartographer
    EEPanels
    SellFish - Tells vendor price of items

Deleted

I guess I'm one of the rare players that actually uses the wow UI default interface.

And to be honest I heal perfectly fine with it. I have stuff enabled like 'target of target', player range in raids.
    I just have my fingers on my number keybinds, and click the nameplates, this works very well for me. People's nameplates also turn red when they get aggro, so I shield them and heal should they get more then expected damage.

I also have Xperl isntalled, but I disabled it because it had some bugs after patch 3.0.1 launched, and I wont be going back soon, but xperl is a nice UI addon when you get used to it.

Only three addons I couldn't live without:
    Grid.
    TrinityBars (Now Bartender)
    Quartz.

The rest is wide open after that, go with default or pick up a unitframe or something, but you don't need anything really.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Caith UI, Hal's UI

Look at some addons sites mate

The thing you really need is a good raidframe addon. As far as I see it, there are two real contenders on this; Grid and Pitbull. Most people tend to prefer Grid as it's very easy to set up. But if you want to spend a week configuring it, nothing beats the customization options of Pitbull. They are both capable of the same feats, but in slightly different styles. Also, grid does not offer any raid pet targets, making malygos P3 healing very hard

Next get Bartender4. It really helps to have some good action bars too, and of all I've tried, nothing beats Bartender.

For healers, Instant Health is also also you cannot miss. It will improve your reaction time by up to 0.3 seconds, making it probably the most lifesaving addon in the game. For priests in particular, it allows you to throw in an instant heal, saving the day.

And finally, you want an addon to track your buffs and procs. To tell you very visually when you are missing your Inner Fire and when you have a surge of Light proc. Powerauras and TellMeWhen can both do this, I personally prefer powerauras due to its downright sexy notifications.

Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Must have:
    Grid (with LayoutForHealers, SideIndicators, StatusHots, and StatusMissingBuffs)
    Bartender
    Quartz
    Pitbull
    MendWatch (for Priests)

Also nice:
    ClassTimer
    DrDamage
    BanzaiAlert (Aggro warning)
    Scrolling Combat Text (I use the custom events to set up a big red message on my screen whenever Surge of Light procs)
    BigWigs

Other Addons seen below are mostly just for looks, ease of non-healing aspects, or just the fact that I'm a data junkie.

Current Interface: http://sakotai.net/wow/WoWScrnShot_120708_200714.jpg
    The sky above the port was the color of television, tuned to a dead channel.

Quote Originally Posted by Mäkelä
    Must have:
    Grid (with LayoutForHealers, SideIndicators, StatusHots, and StatusMissingBuffs)
    Bartender
    Quartz
    Pitbull
    MendWatch (for Priests)

Also nice:
    ClassTimer
    DrDamage
    Scrolling Combat Text (I use the custom events to set up a big red message on my screen whenever Surge of Light procs)

Other Addons seen below are mostly just for looks, ease of non-healing aspects, or just the fact that I'm a data junkie.

I always see interfaces like that, wich always raises the question; wtf is the resolution you play with? Im currently using a 21.6Inch widescreen with 1680x1050 reso, but im not even close to getting the amount of space you and all the others have. Perhaps ill have to rescale the entire thing, but I cant do that atm.

Ontopic: I as a Resto Druid preWotLK, have been using both Quartz and GRID, worked wonders, atlough Quartz has some buff-bar problems wich suck badly.
    In the Groves of Death

Quote Originally Posted by Insomnium
    I always see interfaces like that, wich always raises the question; wtf is the resolution you play with? Im currently using a 21.6Inch widescreen with 1680x1050 reso, but im not even close to getting the amount of space you and all the others have. Perhaps ill have to rescale the entire thing, but I cant do that atm.

Ontopic: I as a Resto Druid preWotLK, have been using both Quartz and GRID, worked wonders, atlough Quartz has some buff-bar problems wich suck badly.
    I just think they are using minimum UI scale thats it but I just cant afford to lost my sight so I cant read like 10 points font on same resolution you got

Quote Originally Posted by Insomnium
    I always see interfaces like that, wich always raises the question; wtf is the resolution you play with?...
    1920x1200 on a 24in widescreen.

But I used to use the same layout on a 20in monitor at 1600x1200. I do use the lowest UI scale though, and scale up what I need bigger. (I have grid scaled up a bit)

On my 20in: http://sakotai.net/WoWScrnShot_112807_213528.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Mäkelä
    Must have:
    Bartender
    Quartz
    Pitbull
    MendWatch (for Priests)

Also nice:
    ClassTimer
    DrDamage
    BigWigs

Lovely looking interface, but.. is it really pretty enough to have 9 fps while raiding? :/

I mean, pretty interfaces are nice, but if they drop your frame rate that much, why use it? I at least get annoyed by low FPS :P
    "If you need to add '10char' to be able to post, don't bother posting at all."

I usually get higher, something about Malygos phase 2 kills my rate. Also I'm needlessly running WoW at near-max settings on an older video card, 25 mans with everyone casting puts my frame rate down a bit.

I wonder why do you guys forget to mention addon "Clique"? I see most of you are using Grid, but no1 has mentioned Clique... IMHO Grid+Clique is the best combo for healer.

I use clique. Love it
    Xperl for party frames and perfectraid for raid frames. Perfectraid takes far less screen space.
    Pom tracker to track my POM (it landed on my lightwell last night which was odd)
    Hotcandy to track my renews.

stupid question cause i use healbot

with Grid and clique each grid is a player and with clique i can assign a spell to cast on them like heal bot different mouse buttons or keys ?

Im looking for thing as easy as healbot but a little smaller and not taking up to much screen