Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Ulduar Nerf, Recent Hotfixes, Blue Posts

Quote Originally Posted by copter
    SO STFU we just want a fuckin boss who is NOT freeloot, but a challenge.
    We had them, they were called Heigan and Thaddius. Go do them again, and watch the crappy players die. They'll blame it on lag or make up a BS excuse, but the truth will always be that they died because they were horrible players. Sadly, we have no skill checks anymore.

I'll always remember watching and seeing people die on those 2 bosses, and how hard I would laugh when it happened. Memories...

Mimiron cant get nerfed more. Everything "hard" was already removed.
    General is the 2nd easiest boss already and
    Yogg got nerfed very very hard. We had to watch out, that we dont kill the adds to early in p1, cause they have so less life left after the nerf....
    Nah, those changes are what Blizzard called tuning. Like Razorscale pre-pre-pre-pre(?) nerf when you had to do her with the achievment, else she'd enrage and they changed it so casuals could have a shot at it as well.
    As soon as bads get their hands on Mimiron/Vezax/Yog, then we'll see the fun nerf-nerf-nerf fest.

Deleted

Blizz, you didn't manage to fix shadow priests in arena although we all needed it badly. Survivalbility still isn't there and you should know it. The first changes you were to make seemed good but then you changed your mind. Did you think shadow priests would be overpowered? We are better in battlegrounds but since you don't reward battlegrounds and people need to run arena the changes were quite pointless, don't you think?

There you go, you got me to go disc for arena. It's doing well and disc can tank the burst (which is still there, haven't you noticed?) decently and you can enjoy life as priest on arena. However, we do have some mana problems and have you really thought about how the pve nerfs will affect disc pvp? Or do you actually think we are OP pvp because you're actually are considering nerfing us even more there?

What's your problem with priests really? Is it too bad to let the priests shine at least a little?

You said you waited to long to fix dks and pallys and why did you do that? What did you actually think would happen? That their burst would fly away and not come back by itself? Why did you wait too long?

It's kinda fun reading all these reply, casual whine about GO DO HARDMODES

It's ok that Blizzard made hardmodes, but that dosn't mean they can nerf the normal mode even more. it was shit easy. NOTHING in normal in Ulduar is hard atm And they are nerfing it even more. It's bit lol, i miss vanilla wow. when was wow most populated? Vanilla WoW. There you can acually acheiv something you acually get a imba feeling with you get a epic. A epic feeling.

All tho this is history i know. I really miss it, they are losing the hardcore players and geting more casual gamers
    There is no truth.

It's funny how all the so called "hardcore" players in this thread can't actually reply without losing their minds, randomly hitting the caps lock key and swearing.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Dumbhammer
    It's funny how all the so called "hardcore" players in this thread can't actually reply without losing their minds, randomly hitting the caps lock key and swearing.
    I can understand them though, Ulduar is suppose to be extremely hard and take a while to manage.
    The easy mode raiders should practice skills on naxx cause it seems to be easy mode and when they are ready... continue to Ulduar.

Ulduar already getting nerfed it seems...

Is auraiaya orwhateverhernamewas still supposed to summon the mob that spawns void holes?
    Because she didn't last week.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by AetherMcLoud
    Cut the FUCKING bullshit RIGHT THERE.

Hard Modes UNDOABLE? How come there are lots of guild who already did them? Who already tried Algalon? Who already did almost every hard mode in Ulduar?

Those guilds have the same items available to them as you do. Only those guilds got skill and dedication. You probably don't.
    Word!
    The good guilds should be the first ones to make it and they are doing well, if other can't perform they need practice and should go and get it. Nerfing Ulduar is not the way to fix it, we have naxx people can run in order to gear up and get skills.

I would rather see a nerf to the new VoA-boss, but that's just me... I'm not a raider and if I were to be I would go naxx to get practice and gear... I wan't Ulduar to be hard and a challange that need time, effort, practice, communication, gear and skill.

Nerfed.....

TO THE GROUND BABY!

15+ Year Old Account

Who cares about the normal mode nerfs, most raiders care about the hard modes now so it's pointless to complain.

Deleted

Anyways, Ulduar is hard for most people. Since the high end guilds clear it without any problems, why is it so bad to get a *slight* nerf? Cuz yes, its a slight nerf. The high end guilds will clear Ulduar if Blizz keeps the bosses the way they are, and a nerf gives guilds that arent in the top 10 also a decent chance to see the loot from bosses deeper in.

I've seen people without a lvl 70+ char QQ about Ulduar on forums, and i bet there are loads on these forums aswell.

And hardcore guilds run 25mans, not 10mans
    I raid Ulduar10 and i havent had much chance to go deep inside it because we spamwipe on lots of bosses, and a nerf gives us a bit chance to go deeper.

and "Hardcore" is a different word for "Addicted" since lots of those people skip work and school to go raid -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Tea
    Word!
    The good guilds should be the first ones to make it and they are doing well, if other can't perform they need practice and should go and get it. Nerfing Ulduar is not the way to fix it, we have naxx people can run in order to gear up and get skills.

I would rather see a nerf to the new VoA-boss, but that's just me... I'm not a raider and if I were to be I would go naxx to get practice and gear... I wan't Ulduar to be hard and a challange that need time, effort, practice, communication, gear and skill.
    He did get nerfed :P

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Gwaeni
    He did get nerfed :P
    Noticed that now, that feels nice =) I might actually try him out this week, cause I've been focusing to gear and gem myself up and with that nerf and my buffs I might actually be able to fill a spot in a group.

It was fun while it lasted...

I comment changes this way (from 10 man raider PoV) :

Emalon was retard check if ppl can run away and change target they dps. First we killed him with 9 ppl in raid on second pull. Gj with nerfing, I can now pug 25 man version with all my alts

Ignis was very hard before any nerfs (1st week) This week it was so easy, that next reset we were decided to do achivements and take only 2 healers.. gg nerfing it even more.

Mimiron bots - ok, dmg they did was spiky, now it will be more suistained.

Deconstructor was easy once ppl realized what to do. Now it will be piss easy.

Trash before general - it was though and I welcome this change.

Kologarn needed ppl to watch things around so it was toned down even it wasn't necessary.

Assembly of Iron had a lot of incoming dmg which needed serious HPS - that's why it was toned down probably to bring it on par with encounters in same area.

I don't think most of those changes were needed. Bad players shouldn't kill bosses to be able to experience content. Bad players should learn to play better to be able to kill bosses.

I am no fuckin hardcore player. Im just pissed about the fuckin fact, that there is NOTHING to do for a player like me.

Its either
    farm easymode ulduar until next new dungeon and hope for challening content LOL,
    wipe on hardmodes, which are bugged/way overtuned
    leave the game like nearly anyoneelse i know.

hmmm I love this game and it makes me angry to see it getting destroyed be fags like u, by whining about hard too content.

(and sarth3d is a joke compared to hardmodes in ulduar, but hey u got such a great overview about the game... idiot)
    Ha, so you are saying that the hardmodes are too hard for you but the easy modes are too easy? Come back when you have cleared the hardmodes, kthx.
    Personal site: http://fuh-q.com
    My Kitteh's personal site: http://kitteh.in

Whats the problem - blizzard always nerfed content and this new nerf ist no surprise. It was fun within the first week, challenging sometimes a bit frustrating. But we managed to get along. We got still 4 bosses not down so far and nerfing the easier ones will just help us reach the new ones faster so we get more tries.

Oh, and for those who seem to be able to solo the instance by now, try the hard modes. Normal will be for casuals sooner or later, hard modes for the tough guys. And somehow I doubt, that those who whine about the nerfs are really part of the tough guy fraction.

What a nerdrage over content.

What I find very disturbing is this!

Classes
    Two-Hand Tanking Weapons
    There are some high stamina, 2-handed maces in the game currently. However, 2 handed weapons are not in the immediate future going to be given tanking statistics. This is simply because both of the classes who can use these items to tank have been, more or less, designed around the premise that they would not need the additional itemization in those slots to make them effective. We also don't want to create an entirely new branch of items that will also clog up loot tables for a fraction of the population, especially when it's been handled in other more unique ways. (Source)
    Blizz is actively denying that 2h wapons don't have tanking statistic, while there are some very specific feral tank weapons with armor on it?

How can Blizzard be so stubborn an arrogant? They refuse to make 2H tanking weapons, while one spec of one class is actually forced to take very specific tanking weapon tailored only for that built.

If Blizzard do not want these things to exist, then ok.

Remove (and replace) all armor attribute from weapons and give back tank druids at least some scaling with armor on jewelry slots. AT least one talent should affect all armor, regardless if it is tied to iLevel or armor as a stat.

Step back from the game, look at it as a business. They want to offer something for everyone for Ulduar because it keeps the money rolling in.

So hard modes are being buffed and some normal modes are being made easier. It's still an enjoyable challenge which will take a guild raiding 2 nights a week a month or two to get through....and then there are hard modes.

Also they probably did the analysis on numbers entering Ulduar and how far they had gotten. Once a certain threshold had been reached things could be made easier for the rest of their customers.

This is a business decision. They need to cater for all their player base. Personally I can't see a pug UD 25 ever. UD10 maybe and only with people overgeared for it.

TBH you lot are behaving like selfish cnuts. The content belongs to Blizz and if they want more of the player base to see it, good for them. They've reserved hardmodes especially for anal retentives like you. Blizz are providing a challenging game for everyone. Algalon is still not dead yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Odmanex
    It's kinda fun reading all these reply, casual whine about GO DO HARDMODES

It's ok that Blizzard made hardmodes, but that dosn't mean they can nerf the normal mode even more. it was shit easy. NOTHING in normal in Ulduar is hard atm And they are nerfing it even more. It's bit lol, i miss vanilla wow. when was wow most populated? Vanilla WoW. There you can acually acheiv something you acually get a imba feeling with you get a epic. A epic feeling.

All tho this is history i know. I really miss it, they are losing the hardcore players and geting more casual gamers
    WoW was the most populated back in vanilla? ummm, sorry but thats straight out wrong. WoW now has 11+ MILLION players, much more than vanilla wow had...hmm blizzard must be doing something right because people keep flocking to their game.

I love this. All the hardcores on these boards a month ago were saying "we want encounters that are tuned like M'uru was, that was the perfect encounter", now you're all on here saying "waaaaaah, don't nerf the normal modes, the Hard modes are too difficult for us, we want a medium difficulty mode". Ensidia have said they don't consider anything Hard Mode in Ulduar to be as difficult as M'uru (with the possible exception of Mimiron and Yogg). Could it be that all these whining Hardcores actually never saw M'uru pre-nerf? That you were all crying out for something and now that you've got your Hardcore option you realise you aren't actually that hardcore after all?

Blizzard has given everyone an option. Tackle an Ulduar tuned for casuals, for people who raid twice a week for 3 hours a time, or tackle an Ulduar tuned for hardcores- something you can wipe to your little heart's content on and get the whole "3 weeks of wipes and then getting the boss down" sensation you've been crying out for. Do people really have the nerve to now turn round and say that's not what they wanted?

Blizzard will NEVER, EVER please you people.