1. #1

    Soul Warding Nerf :'(

    Just in case some of my fellow priests of the discipline persuasion didn't catch this.    :'(

    New recent fix for 4/28

    The Priest ability Soul Warding now only reduces the mana cost of Power Word: Shield by 15% instead of 30%. The tooltip for this spell will be updated at a later date.

    EX - <PIE CHART> US TOP 10 Check 'em out http://piechart-guild.com/

  2. #2
    Herald of the Titans iLive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    2,540

    Re: Soul Warding Nerf :'(

    When you can cast PW:S on every CD (I have heard many do on Razorscale) without going OOM, something is wrong. IMO you should be satisfied that it only came down on 15% :P

  3. #3

    Re: Soul Warding Nerf :'(

    Oh I know, but I can still be sad.

    EX - <PIE CHART> US TOP 10 Check 'em out http://piechart-guild.com/

  4. #4
    Field Marshal
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    95

    Re: Soul Warding Nerf :'(

    Hmm, anyone else noticed casting of PWS now costs 666 mana? It sure does on my human priest!


    Anycase, I think the nerf is warranted, but obviously sad. Unfortunately we'll have more nerfs coming from arena QQ too.. hopefully only to mana burn, and not PvE-altering penance. :/

  5. #5
    The Lightbringer Mandible's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    3,376

    Re: Soul Warding Nerf :'(

    The nerf to that talent might have been, but the nerf to divine hymn sure wasn´t - its a 10 minute cooldown so you can only use the damn thing once a fight and even then its most likely not needed. Besides that there are almost on all bosses some case where you can´t stand still to channel the thing.
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

  6. #6

    Re: Soul Warding Nerf :'(

    Quote Originally Posted by Araz
    When you can cast PW:S on every CD (I have heard many do on Razorscale) without going OOM, something is wrong. IMO you should be satisfied that it only came down on 15% :P
    post is dedicated to priests so go back to the druids forum.

    not a big deal imho with the manacost, would be horribly if they removed the cd reduction

  7. #7

    Re: Soul Warding Nerf :'(

    It really isn't too bad... PW:S costs about 1k mana at 80. That's only another 150 mana, which I know, does add up, but at 80, you have enough ways to restore mana. Lower levels, a small amount of mana regen goes a long way. At 70, I didn't even notice a difference when I was playing earlier.

  8. #8

    Re: Soul Warding Nerf :'(

    Quote Originally Posted by Myzou
    It really isn't too bad... PW:S costs about 1k mana at 80. That's only another 150 mana, which I know, does add up, but at 80, you have enough ways to restore mana. Lower levels, a small amount of mana regen goes a long way. At 70, I didn't even notice a difference when I was playing earlier.
    Combined with mental agility, shield 'should' cost 750ish mana, that's about 250 mana increase from what we have now.

  9. #9

    Re: Soul Warding Nerf :'(

    Quote Originally Posted by iebe
    Combined with mental agility, shield 'should' cost 750ish mana, that's about 250 mana increase from what we have now.

    666 here aswell

  10. #10
    Herald of the Titans iLive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    2,540

    Re: Soul Warding Nerf :'(

    Quote Originally Posted by mofi
    post is dedicated to priests so go back to the druids forum.
    No it's not! The forum is about Priests and doesn't neccesarily mean a Druid can't read and share thoughts etc > Really hate when people are like that.

    Quote Originally Posted by pieki
    666 here aswell
    Doesn't sound as a good sign that a Priest has anything to do with the number 666 0.o

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •