Thread: 25 Man Ulduar

15+ Year Old Account

25 Man Ulduar

Meh, Did Deconstructer tonight, and pushed 4,000. I think I should be doing better, and I got my T8.5 gloves in Emalon today aswell, and I want to get my T8.5 Bonus, which is one of the best in the game and I just wanted to see what you guys think of what I should glyph with and talent with, and such and such, I just want to see you guys put your information in for me.

And if anyone wants to see my Armory, here you go. --> http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...rbog&n=Cateaka

Naocho: 100 Worgen Druid - Eldre'Thalas
    Naocho's Armory

Re: 25 Man Ulduar

You have the right glyphs. Your spec though the Mana regen talents need to change and sockets.
    If you are having problems with mana go SP/Crit not spirit. OFC>Intensity>Dreamstate>Moonglow
    Speccing into OFC w/o putting pts into Dreamstate you will be able to get starfall and some other good talents like Gale Winds. I know trash is dumb most people say but it helps with Deconstructor, Thorim and Freya.
    Also go to moonkinrespository.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&n=Foxthree

also forgot what rotation are you using?
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&n=Foxthree

Glyphs are fine.
    Gemmings are fine.

Omen of Clarity is most def. required. Dreamstate, not so much, you can use the extra for Starfall. Starfall is an amazing talent because you can continue casting other skills while using it although you need to be careful of your surroundings.

As of right now even hard modes for Ulduar that includes the need of AOE, Gale of Winds isn't required unless you want to jump ahead in the dmg meter more so.

With your gear/crit/spec, mana SHOULDN'T be an issue at all unless your rotation is wrong.

What sucks is, moonkin t8.5 is really bad in terms of stats. 2 set is good but 4set is still in question due to the fact it's said a 3minute internal cooldown. Not sure if that's even confirmed/changed. Losing 5% from t7.5 is already huge.
    US-Mannoroth
    Instant <Macabre> 85 Druid

15+ Year Old Account

Well, I like to hear that I have the Gems and Sockets right, and I do agree that the T8 4p does suck ass. But I know I need to change my spec, I just havent had the time to do it yet.

Thanks for the help, and dreamstate isnt any good, or hardly.
    Naocho: 100 Worgen Druid - Eldre'Thalas
    Naocho's Armory

EJ has already confirmed that the 4t8 does not have a internal CD. 4t8 set = 250 dps while t7 = 150, so you will have a gain of 100 dps at least.

Quote Originally Posted by dambros
    EJ has already confirmed that the 4t8 does not have a internal CD. 4t8 set = 250 dps while t7 = 150, so you will have a gain of 100 dps at least.

Thank you for this!
    US-Mannoroth
    Instant <Macabre> 85 Druid

(This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)