[Enh] Main hand issue

So i just got http://www.wowhead.com/?item=45463 now do i use it as mh or oh?? i have CG/AD

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...r+Hand&n=Therm

Re: [Enh] Main hand issue

I would definitely go with CG/Mace, from what we've seen, I believe that mace is BiS for enh shaman OH, and CG is still a very good MH.

what i was thinking, but i gain like 100 top damage with my new mac ein mh lol

It should not matter if its labeled one hand. If its better then CG then its better.
    IMO use Mace/AD till you get golden saronite, then run GC/Vulmir

If he uses Mace/AD he'll see a bigger dps loss than he would by using CG / Mace

Illojim

Dual Wield Vulmir imo. Do it.

Until you can get a Golden Saronite obviously.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account

im not sure why people prefer GS over Vulmir anyway, but on the other im the one not doing spreadsheeting cause i think im just fine with the dps compared to my gear

CG/Vulmir, no questions asked.

I had the same problem a couple of nights ago when I got mine. I did a quick dps test on a heroic dummy and found Vulmir to do more on MH than on OH. We'll see if I notice any difference in raids the next couple of weeks or not. Now if we had a real DW spec like all the other DW classes do then yeah hands down it would be better on the offhand... but we don't.

Just got t8.5 2p, so with the ss/ll damage bonus, i may do GC/Vulmir, will test when i get the time.
    Thanks for all the help