Death Strike healing .... Q.Q

I'm trying to build a talents to solo some raid bosses,and i need to find out how to build a good talents tree....
    i also have a few question.... Imp Icy Touch and Outbreak increase Icy Touch and Plague Strike rite? So would it also increase the healing of DS? and Black Ice does it increase Icy Touch/Plague Strike dmg? if so would it also increase the healing of DS?

my english is bad, so please forgive me ... also this my first post T.T

Re: Death Strike healing .... Q.Q

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/28/1647...ling-nerf.html

Damage of diseases has nothing to do with healing of DT.

Death Strike gives you 5% of your total health for every disease you currently have on your target. Frost and Blood specs will have 2 diseases on the target thus giving 10% of your HP (a 3k heal for a 30k hp tank) every time you hit DS. An unholy spec would usually have 3 diseases up on the target thus giving 15% of your hp (a 4.5k heal for a 30k hp tank)

This will not be changed due to your AP, how hard you are hitting or any other buffs. The only way to increase the heal is to have more hp.

Personally, if you're going for a soloing spec then go with a blood spec like the following...

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?deat...0&version=9767

You'll have 10% heal (3k heal every 5 seconds) from your DS, Blood Worms and a 20%+ heal from Rune tap if you have the rune tap glyph (6.6k heal every 30 seconds) meaning that using these at the right times means you won't have any issues soloing many things in game

Hope this helps

For a solo build I wouldnt skip mark of blood

since most low level bosses wont even be able to hit a 80 tank for more 4% of the DKs max hp, its an effective bubble from damage

I would drop toughness, more then likely w/e low level boss youre fighting you will be 75% armor capped

IE - http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?deat...0&version=9767
    Reject common sense to make the impossible possible!

15+ Year Old Account

Spec Unholy for the additional 5% heal on Death Strike.

Raid buffed I heal myself for roughly 6k or so per DS. Unbuffed, about 4.5k.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal
    Spec Unholy for the additional 5% heal on Death Strike.

Raid buffed I heal myself for roughly 6k or so per DS. Unbuffed, about 4.5k.
    I love the new death strike mechanics. Before the changes I was seeing 2-2.5k heals and 4-5k crit heals. now I am seeing a flat healing rate of about 4700 (with all 3 diseases up), and with the Pestilence glyph I am able to heal with death strike 33% more often if needed. Solo facerolling for ZG/Kara/Heroic MgT mounts has never been easier.

I remember a blue post saying "If you are used to being an indestructable juggernaut, patch 3.1 might feel a lot different for you." To be completely honest I find myself much harder to kill now then I was before, im just parrying less.

Thanks for the information, it helps alots !!