Orgrimmar Arena Bug. any hunters having this issue?

Hey guys,

I'm a resto druid and my partner is a BM hunter. We have lost every single match in the new orgrimmar arena where the platforms raise upward prior to start. He has told me every time that his pet is bugged in that arena only. He says that his pet will stay in the same spot and never move. We've tried having his pet out, calling his pet once the battle has started and nothing...his pet is not working. The hunters we go with however seem to have their pets working just fine.

Has anyone experienced this bug? It's really killing us since we seem to get this particular arena every other time.

Oh and if anyone has some advice for us on how to take down priest combos? These priests will have my mana completely drained within 10 or so seconds it seems, and then it's all over.

Thanks for any help you all can provide

frankiedukes-us/rexxar/horde

Re: Orgrimmar Arena Bug. any hunters having this issue?

The hunter teams I fought in org arena seem to have no problem with their pets.

I havent got that issue my self since I play priest and warrior but I have played vs others that got that issue I guess. But that was a warlock, Im not sure but think I did play vs a hunter aswell there the pet did just stand still and did nothing.
    didnt think it was a bug back then but since u say that now I guess it was.
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Doomhammer&n=Tixwi

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Doomhammer&n=Mnem%C3%AEc

I'm an UH DK and I get that problem with my ghoul every match. If you can get it our of the rising platform somehow, it works perfectly. I use Leap right off the bat to get him out, not sure what a hunter can do.

I do have that issue as a hunter. Only way I found to fix this is pull pet out to get buffed up, then dismiss. I then stand at either the side or back edge of platform. As soon as match starts I jump right off onto the ground and call pet immediately. Yes I know it sucks, but it is the only way to get around it I could find. Make sure you are off platform when you call the pet out. THe pet will then be fine.

It happens everytime but as a hunter you can just hit the follow key once the arena starts and that will debug ur pet
    "Druid must be boss, Hunter is just Drain-monkey.

Hunter scatter this rogue.
    Hunter drain that priest.
    Hunter where is frost trap. Bad Hunter! No banana!
    Hunter where is flare? No flare, you get replaced by retarded warrior!"

-Huainy